• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow your back its been a long time
    i don't really battle much anymore because i got bored with the game a few months ago so i never bothered joining anymore clans.
    how have you been mate?
    yea man good to have you back.. funny how we left and came back around the same time lol.. send me a pm when your on
    I see you've been blacklisted for using hacked pokemon. Aren't you sick of stuff like that. If you are, I'd like you to know that you've been invited to the Underground.
    hey yoshi listen could you do me a favor.Have you heard of Kinder's laegue well I already have LAW and myself on a team and we need 3 people so would you like to be with us (please I'm not being with nerd).
    No I'm not in any clans. I am just the rogue element dude who comes in and starts wuppin ***. Only you and Neto have been able to beat me, and Jeyre and I are 1 - 1. What are the clans here all about? I am really a casual player, but if a clan pops up that seems to fit my style I might consider joining.
    that will be fine I got alot of homework tonight but we can do it wednesday if you are going to be busy tomorrow =)
    I wouldn't necessarily say that I have moved on from pokemon. When I saw platinum in an ad today I went, "Hm, Maybe..." Pokemon is still one of my all time favorite things and it always will. If you have a xat chat you would want to talk on, it would prolly be easier than on here lol.
    No, I haven't really been on Xat chats lately. After haunt just up and left without saying anything, it sort of left everyone with a sour taste in their mouth
    I did pm fire trainer he just hasn't gotten back to me yet.... if you talk to him any time soon just tell him I'm willing to donate.
    Since you're in charge... kind of... now and a clan war is coming up ... i think... do u want any pokemon donated as prizes for those who do well in the war.... just pm me back i have plenty to offer... Lugia,etc.... And how would i be rewarded for this...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…