• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay i can fix roxie and then the other one will celebi and wallace thanks ^_^ sorry about that mix up XD like i said i did most of that in the morning XD
    i keep getting those names mixed up i did like 4 in the morning lol alright ill fix that...also what are the br subs sprites...cuaz i do have the bar done i just need the sprites to finish it...
    hey sheps, your request has been made, please pick only 5 of your userbars at flower paradise graphics...you forgot to finish one form for the br subs...once i get the sprites you want i can post the last one...i did some changes with the sprite stuff to what you wanted though which i thought looked better :)
    no problem and you must of lost it cuaz on my end its fine looking...

no problem and yeah i know alot of people ;) and sure maybe photobucket may of glitched it...sometimes it does that XD
    before i forget XD here we go...i actually thought i saved it in layers but i didn't so i hope i did get the same color scheme correctly :(

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…