• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes. I'll around this weekend

What time do you want me to be in your GMT and what your GMT ?
    :O thats genius.
    thanks for the info.
    btw, is there anyway to send a event pokemon's pkm. file from the game to computer?
    hey kilted, i was wondering if you could be willing to teach me how you clone.
    if not it's fine, thanks anyway.
    hey kilted hows it going how the darkrai collection coming along , ive been keepin my eye out for more darkrai but havent come across ne yet. i was wondering if you would be interested in my keldeo from the event thats going on now its got a modest nature if so im very interested in your shiny dw vulpix let me know if your interested thanks!

hey just wanted to let u know i just made a trade for a darkrai from a friend its the may 2012 naughty nature characteristic is somewhat of a clown its ut let me know if u would like to make a trade for this 2 thanks :)
    I want

Masuda Deoxys
    UT level 100, Modest, OT ?????, ID 12152

Korean Movie Victini
    UT Level 50, Naive/Jolly (If you have it), OT ???, ID 12221

Korean Character Fair Shaymin
    UT level 50, Rash, OT ?????, ID 07249

Navel Rock Lugia (Shiny, IVs of 29/27/30/27/24/27)
    UT level 70, Gentle, OT TY, ID 31279 (Knows Recover, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, and Swift)

Naval Rock Ho-Oh (SHINY)**
    UT Level 70, Quirky, OT Adrian, ID 41453 (Recover, Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Swift)

for

Team Rockets Meowth (Still with blue guy)
    Shiny Kyushu Trains Gardevoir (Near-Flawless + Kokura)
    Liberty Garden Victini (Uncaught)
    Singing Piplup (Still with blue guy)
    Movie 14 Victini (Still with blue guy)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…