• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, alright then, I'l listen to some of her songs later. I'm sometimes Sadistic so I don't really mind.
    Yea, I choose which ones are interesting to me. Right now, we're making a plane, but it's not meant for people 16 and up. It's like for kids. So, I skipped it. I think we're building a boat next.

I'll try to get one soon. I can easily get one now (I think) if I give my mom enough reasons too. But, I've heard Touhou's songs before and they're really good. I love Under World. I think it's made by C-Clays I believe, I'm not too familiar with their work, so I may have it wrong. xD
    I guess so, and thank you very much!

I guess I'll find my producer's in time, I guess I like Sadness/Romance the best, but I also like whatever Justice Breaker is classified as.
    THey are, it makes her seem like a little girl.

I don't have a favorite producer, honestly. I haven't listened to many songs. I'm one of those people who listen to a song for a long time.
    Yea, it's Design and Technology. But, I don't do most of projects because most of them really aren't interesting to me. :/

I wish I had an iPod now. I had so many opportunities to get one. (>.<)
    I hate when that happens, I try but it takes me so long to go to sleep. (>.<) I try studying in my elective classes during school. Like Woodshop, even though it's loud, I get some studying in.

How do I play? Do I have to download one of those emulators?
    It was a Nursery Rhyme. Yea, I guess it was a coincidence after all.

Trust me, it's hilarious, normally I dislike subs but I watched all of Season 2 in subs before the dub, and that's saying something.
    Yea, I blame Flandre for getting me into Vocaloid, more specifically her spell card Taboo "Kagome, Kagome". I was interested about what it meant, so I looked it up and I accidently listened to the vocaloid version. I asked obe of my friends on here to the links for some songs, and I've been addicted to Justice Breaker and Bad Apple ever since. I saw Baka and Test on netflix, and I loved it ever since. I personally think the season 2 dub is better than seasons ones, it's funnier and I like the voice acting more, even if most of it is filler episodes.
    Yup, governors needs to save money, we need to same subjects

Puyo puyo. It's an anime-style Colums, I guess. Unless you make a fan made anime before that.

It's the only very firts episode, I can't say anything yet. But I was told it'll be a sad anime, which isn't reslly my genre.
    Oh Hey, I guess. I thought I pop in and say hi as we have some common interests (Baka and Test, Vocaloid, and TOuhou)
    I know what you mean by that. I tried going to sleep early to not destroy my sleep schedule, but I've been doing the opposite. Now I don't get as much sleep as I used to. When do you ever have time to study?

It is, I cannot lie about that. It's so flashy, that it makes me want to play it as well.
    I'd love that. It'll give me more time to work on my AMVs and so I can finally get an extra day of sleep.

I've seen the games online before and they look so hard to play. I didn't even know what was going on. xD
    That's good. It's sad that they past by so fast when you're enjoying them. I'm doing fine as well, I've gotten into Touhou by just stumbling upon one of their videos. They're amazing. :D
    Yup. Everything is caused by the recession.

There's a small difference, but I can't really explain that.

Think of a Puyo-Puyo game with 'columns' of pieces. It's basically the same concept. So you need to wait until the season 2, when Nintendo wins the Consume war and now it's fighting with Sony and Microsoft. What a Spoiler xD

So I watched episode 1 of SAO. Finally.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…