• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello...how are you ?

Errors
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.
    ^Stupid forum..lol
    what is the streak of it?
    also i am making a rain team ;) i am still making EV spreads for it etc but it is pretty cool. it uses a final gambit bulky staraptor :D
    hey ;)
    i did a huge thing on ways to help your team. i really like the driflblim (physical) and lucario synergy :D
    Hopefully more Double oriented moves like Helping Hand and stuff and more move combos like the pledge ones. It would be great if they could find a way to make Tyranitar and Cresselia less "useful" so everyone stops using them xD But it will be that, new abilities, new Pokémon, new moves and a brand new metagame.
    I like to choose Pokémon that I like and that fit to my playing style. I like to be creative. The more overused the Pokémon is, the less likely it will be that I use it xD Also hate PO because it doesn't feel the same way as battling with the Pokémon we raise and train by ourselves.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." like Karen said :p I like some legends, but I always try to use my favorites or at least my favorite style. Won't never use goodstuffs just to win.
    its cool im acutally about to go to bed its really late here XD but thanks ^_^ my shop actually been really dead the last two days so i get some spare time to do some art and fix my shop up and my clan too...it does feel nice though to have a brake...tbh the whole art shop section though has been so dead though like i said...some threads have been getting posts but not much...also i added the texture banners so there available now to order...

edit: also i did a random request in the fan art open reques thread for someone...hope they like it ^_^

oh cool that awesome yay! ^_^ and yeah i think thunder is making a new clan i think? he order some text banners from me from my shop not to long ago...
    lol thanks and a bevel is that inner look around the banner as you can see it around the texture banner...im trying to get rid of it...also i suck at sprites XD i like to see your recolors one day though ;) i tried cutting down a sprite omg that was horrible out come XD but thanks it really means alot XD
    its cool yeah the art shop threads have been so dead lately its actually refreshing to have a break and replacing facebook timeline banners with texture banners...facebook timelines never really selled so im gunna try textured banners i just need to figure out to get it textured with out the bevel function...

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…