• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL yeah that happens alot to me yeah people don't understand some colors, images and etc doesn't matches i feel ya ;) i already commented like a few hours ago in my shop about that monferno didn't match with the scheme or the banner itself XD but yeah its a challenge ;)
    actually just figured it out now XD thanks i layered a bit different with my color tech banner which i need to uploaded newer banners for the first style cuaz i can do way better now :p and i was like woah when i saw the difference lol and i see yeah to me though its doing decent though :/ i think people just need to warm up to your new shop thats all...your a bit rusty from your last shop i see but im sure you will bounce back :) your work is still amazing though...my shop was that popular that quick it took a month to warm up and my shop got sprouted with requests...sometimes shops don't get more busy until its more post counts and it depends on days as well people want to request ;)
    really nice job on the elysian banner :) how you been?...yeah my friend gave me that gif along time ago and it was one of my first animation banners and it was horrible XD but you got to start somewhere right ;) you get your banners so like shiny and bright i can get then decent bright but what is that trick to make it really vibrant like that? just asking?
    Hank reminds me of some of the kids I knew in high school. Friendly atheletes and such. Wasn't bullied in high school (for me it was middle school and not by jocks). I actually want to see how Diego and Hank clash, (not badly mind you)
    Hey, I know it's been a while since we talked. But I bring good news and a request. If you're interested in this RP, could you sign up as an Arceus soldier? The GM says we need at least one strong Arceus warrior so it can be balanced.
    Just wanted to run something by ya: would it be OP if I tweaked Adrein's powers so that he could manipulate the gravity of anyone he happens to be touching? Since he technically does this to anything he's carrying, I figure it would make sense.
    Thanks. Yet, I do confess, a lot of my misfortunes are from my own problems. Now, I can say that I've had some terrible professors. I've let parts of life drive me in the wrong direction. But thanks for the concern. At least I can say that I'm turning my life around, so that's positive news.
    Ouch, that must suck. I'm sure you'll find something soon though. Me, I've hit a bump in the road. I've slipped a little too far down the life ladder, so to speak. My past few semesters at college have been bad (well, half bad), mostly because I've seem to have lost my confidence in myself and gone a bit clinically depressed. Trying to get myself back on the rebound and decide to take this semester slow and take one class to get myself into a comfortable system and to get my confidence back in my learning. I've also taken a step back from video-games, got myself a bit too addicted to them and used them for avoiding everything else. Never a good combo.
    And it looks absolutely amazing!!! I must say, your artwork is vastly improved in my opinion (which was always awesome to begin with). So thanks!

On a different note, how's life been treating you?
    Weird. The link works for me still. It'll still go to the image. Still, I'll see if I can get a better link.

EDIT: Corrected, hopefully. I just checked for me, and it works. Who knows though.
    okay thanks i like that one better there are others but there really big looking i like it small and that one is perfect thank you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…