• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I heard Pegboard Nerds' stuff and im so loving it.
    Im ginna subscribe to Monstercat now lol.
    Thanks. Im always looking to update my iTouch
    Hehe true... although I do like Rihanna, I prefer a remix done by the many artistic EDM Producers out there
    Keep the EDM thread alive!

Hi btw, glad to know someone appreciates the same type of music I like
    Do you have a 3DS though? I'd presume it's the same ;) sorry for double post, not sure what happened.
    May be an odd question, but... you know on the 3DS (I have the XL) it has those set angles? Well, whatever one I set, it sort of wobbles a bit on each one. Like, if I grasp the back and move it forward and backward it wobbles the top half and even when I'm just playing it, and say move it forward, it falls forward or backwards a bit depending on how I'm holding it. Sorry if it doesn't make sense aha
    May be an odd question, but... you know on the 3DS (I have the XL) it has those set angles? Well, whatever one I set, it sort of wobbles a bit on each one. Like, if I grasp the back and move it forward and backward it wobbles the top half and even when I'm just playing it, and say move it forward, it falls forward or backwards a bit depending on how I'm holding it. Sorry if it doesn't make sense aha
    Awww, my comp is broken so I don't play PC. ):

Oh noes! That sucks, 1.4 looks great, I wish I could play it.
    I did. ^^

It was on pocket edition, prior to the Xbox update with creative.

Do you play on Xbox or PC?
    I suggest you watch watch anime such as AnoHana, Angel Beats, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. In fact, that's just a tiny fraction of all the anime I'd recommend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…