• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LC is awfully dangerous, more fast paced than OU and ubers :(
    My main team consists of a landorus, Keldeo, ferrothorn, and some others
    I had been making teams and just registered Thursday, not sure if I saved my teams though, but yeah I'm up for a challenge tomorrow, what tiers are electibuzz and magmar in? I'd like to use the good old Pokémon again :)
    Sorry phone lagged and I accidentally double posted
    I had been making teams and just registered Thursday, not sure if I saved my teams though, but yeah I'm up for a challenge tomorrow, what tiers are electibuzz and magmar in? I'd like to use the good old Pokémon again :)
    I guess I could try it out, but lag would kill me, I can't watch the play backs without my internet on my phone from crashing
    Yeah I know ha ha ha its fine though we are food friends he's yogurt I'm cheesecake and bic tac is tic tac :)
    Edit: Sorry phone glitched out and double posted

Alright cool, I need some input real quick, which of these should I add to the shop right now?
    Rockets meowth UT Lv15
    Korean shiny VGC2012 volcorona UT Lv100
    Spa Fossil Pokémon archen and aerodactyl
    10 ANIV POKÉMON
    10ANNIV POKÉMON
    10ANNI POKEMON
    1 10JAHRE lugia
    10ANIV POKÉMON
    SHIN SAE GAE relaxed munchlax
    SHIN SAE GAE CALM feebas
    Lonely Movie11 shaymin
    Modest flawless sing Piplup Teleport mew I believe from Pokémon Ranch
    Alright cool, I need some input real quick, which of these should I add to the shop right now?
    Rockets meowth UT Lv15
    Korean shiny VGC2012 volcorona UT Lv100
    Spa Fossil Pokémon archen and aerodactyl
    10 ANIV POKÉMON
    10ANNIV POKÉMON
    10ANNI POKEMON
    1 10JAHRE lugia
    10ANIV POKÉMON
    SHIN SAE GAE relaxed munchlax
    SHIN SAE GAE CALM feebas
    Lonely Movie11 shaymin
    Modest flawless sing Piplup Teleport mew I believe from Pokémon Ranch