• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aha, a neighbour practically! It's like one parent from Canada and one from Bulgaria, right? And now you live in Switzerland. Boy, you really know many cultures. I've only been to London once. A terrorized majesty.

And, yeah, it's funny how capitalism, in these days, fails at doing at least what it's supposed to do (economy etc...)
    Yes. Greek from Greece. I live there. Any relatives? The internet is such a nice place....
    I guess you're from the crown of capitalism, eh? Unless you're "right behind me".
    Yeah, the forums are not as hot as before... At least we get to understand our religion more and more, and answer questions I personally never thought before. And don't talk to me about homework, last Saturday I had a very nice 2,5 hour's sleep! I'm OK anyway. This Friday I'm leaving for 5 days with my school to the island of Crete! w00t!
    ----------
    Hey, erm, sorry about PartyPokemons poll. I don't know if you noticed or not, but I did give him permission to make it. :/ I don't know, I didn't necessarily see the big issue. I mean, if we put it in the debate forum it's inevitable that it would have turned into a debate, and the TC just wanted it to be a poll. I thought members would be able to handle it. :/

Anyway, my apologies Josh.
    ----------
    Babylon said, yeah. Basically though the way things go in Misc is that a lot of things, we've tried in the past and they've failed. Threads like yours are one such thing, and before you know it the atheists are being retards and the theists are being spastics, and then there's the one guy that says people who aren't Christian are going to hell, and it all goes downhill from there.

So yeah, sorry but that's the way it goes. Babylon isn't as old a Mod as me so didn't know that, so no blame can be put on him for the permission being given.
    Have a blast. Just be sure to clarify that just simple yes or no opinions should be given, or else.
    Keep it. I wanna see more hate mail come in. I just noticed that you read twilight, you abomination to men...I kid.
    I hate your signature. I've been a little spoiled before when I heard that dumble died. But you ruined it when you stated the murderer.
    D
    Nope, the sections I moderate now I've moderated for close to a year with most. :[
    And yes, Phantom of the Opera was the intention for my name :]
    And, I do, haha :p
    Wow... Never thought that would happen (lol). Uh... I had some when I woke up this morning >.<
    Er... I still can't think of any else >.< But those are some more..
    Yeah, sure. Just no Shakespeare or George Orwell or anything... there's stuff I haven't read yet, so... just wrap them in SPOILER tags and sort them by category, so I can choose. Or something like that.
    Maybe I should think of some to contribute... Like One Piece, Shakespeare, oh and you have to include Star Wars' "I am your father" or Romeo/Juliet's death for the heck of it. It will be beyond epic.
    D
    hiya! I saw you viewed my profile.
    What's up? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…