• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been working on something else... I barely had time to anyway, I'm lucky I got my own thing done.

I was thinking of having a girl from the Nara clan. I wanted to be a Senju or Hyuuga at first. XD
    Oh...
    Well,I don't use weather teams there often, only when I feel like it. I like to swit ch between teams and playstyles to switch it up a but and to challenge myself. That way I get a lot better and used to different Pokemon.
    I was just In a rain mood today.
    Ok if you want me to use a different team on our rematch then we'd have to do it another day because I have to eat dinner now.
    Strange normally it doesn't do this....
    It is probably the weather, or something is interfering with our modem and wifi. We'll have to do it another day
    Hey Billy Mays, I just want to say I'm sorry for vanishing during your RP. I had some ups and downs in life, and I forgot about Serebii. Sorry.
    Yeah...sorry about the length. I should really try to tone it done eh? ^_^ The forum where I use to role play, the better role plays often required 1000+ words per post so typing long posts has sorta become a habit.

As for letting the Scizor release Monifa, I'm definitely fine with that. I was kinda hoping you'd have that happen. I don't mind minor character bunnying as long as it's sensible. She's not planning to give up the jewel so hopefully, she'll be able to hang on to that jewel for awhile longer (unless Mickmon says otherwise). Keeping the jewel could be the reason for the characters getting attacked more often, allow for more action to happen, and maybe have them run into bad guys on occasion, but that would be the GM's decision of course. ^_^
    Don't worry, we don't actually use voice chat. Not everyone has a microphone and there is too many people for Skype to handle that anyway.

We'll be talking as if it were a regular chat room. I'll add you.
    I'm not sure if you received the message. The meeting is today at 8:00 Eastern Time.

Send me your Skype name if you're interested in attending.
    Yeah, and he's actually pretty cool. I used to dislike him though. XD He doesn't have the ability to use "magic ninja powers" so he focused all his training in hand to hand combat. Here's one of my favorite moments from him. Don't mind the music. It's hard not to find AMVs. ._.
    (Sorry if I'm being annoying with this.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…