• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hehehe errrr im really not sure about genesect ay XD
    iv talked to Raymon about this we didnt exactly make it clear between the 2 of us if
    we can use genesect, though go on the premise that we are able to use genesect.
    I wont be using genesect though from my knowledge you wont get in trouble for using genesect.
    But.. I will find out to clarify all this ay, but ask Raymon yourself also.
    Alright so now you should either have a icon on your desktop or somwere on you comp that has like a blue pokeball that says pokemon online. Open that program. You need to create a team first before you can battle anyone regardless, so i suggest doing that first. Open team builder, which will be on the right of the page.
    Click create new team> Click one of the 6 slots to edit and add a pokemon>Click the Question mark(?)> Now choose a pokemon of your liking by either typing in its name or scrolling down, but you need to click on the pokemons name for it to be selected.
    Yeah fair enuf bro, i don't mind at all actually. Its rather easy to get use too ones you in it as well :)
    Basicly go to this page: http://pokemon-online.eu/index.php

This is for pokemon Online.
    Scroll down the page until you see a purple rectangle on the right side of the page that says download, Click download.
    You'll now be redirected to a page where you have to select the correct format for your computer, so if you have mac,microsoft whatever, pick the one you have.

After you select the correct format a pop up should appear that'll tell you that your download has started.
    Give me a message when you've finished downloading it :)
    hey manh just so your aware, you dont have to pay anything to download and use PO. And from my knowledge nor do you have to pay to use PS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…