• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to disagree with you on something. I saw your conversation with Dawnboy and you said that after the TR vs TP episodes got postponed that the villains weren't evil anymore. Could you explain that? I agree with you that Hunter J and Team Galactic worked well as evil villains in DP but I thought Team Rocket has remained evil throughout Best Wishes and Best Wishes 2.
    Being a plot device isn't a bad thing when it comes to the League or Grand Festival rivals honestly. We have had that since Ritchie in Kanto. The only time a main character won the League or Grand Festival was Zoey. You may not like that but I found a lot of the League and Grand Festival rivals enjoyable.
    I'm glad that the writers still aren't putting TRio in every episode. Maybe if they do stay for Gen 6, they still won't be in every episode.
    Yeah, I like the original Teen Titans too and I was disappointed when I heard it was a comedy show and not a superhero show like the original was. I will check out the first few episodes to see how it goes. I love Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire and Raven so seeing them again should be awesome!
    Yeah, I don't get all the hate for BW honestly. Well, actually I kind of do. It broke away from the formula and tried something different and fans didn't appreciate it. It also seems a major issue is Ash not being as competent as he was in DP which I suppose makes sense but I don't mind it. If people would accept the fact that this is supposed to be more of a reboot, I think they would appreciate it more. Like I said, BW isn't my favorite saga but it is far from bad in my opinion.

As for YJ and GL, I heard that they cancelled them because CN is only allowed to have 2 DC shows on at a time when it comes to their scheduling and since Teen Titans Go! and the new Batman show are coming out, they need to make room for them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…