• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...Note to self: never talk to your best friends...

Eh. :l How's your fic coming along?
    Why do you do that? If you have nothing to say, don't say anything...

Bored- no one talks to me in this time frame these days.
    Really? Well, just look online. I'm sure there's sites that are designed to combat that problem.

Yeah, it really helps having a second pair of eyes looking over the chapter. My chapters certainly improved after getting one.

Heh, yep! That's cool. Well, I guess just ending it was better than going through it half-heartedly. You've got to find a genre that you're comfortable writing in and hone your talent there. I've always loved PMD, so I decided to stick with that when writing.
    That sounds like a really cool story. Are you willing to give a basic summery of it, or is that too spoilerish? (which I understand if it is)
    The Internet is structured a lot like the Universe, in that it is connected by numerous clusters of locations and pathways that connect to smaller clusters of information and pathways. A model of the known Universe zoomed out several hundred percents compared to a model of a small sector of the Internet end up looking a lot like the microscopic fibers of a kitchen sponge.

Which begs one to ask - if all existence models itself off of a seafaring entity with no capacity for will or thought, why do we, the inhabitants of the universe, exist in a state capable of questioning our purpose herein? A state that requires, well... A brain?

This has nothing to do with the actual community of the internet, however. That's really more of a mixed bag, the gist of which boils down to "Nothing you can ever say isn't already a stereotype for somebody somewhere." In other news, I was just at work today, and noticed everybody else had massively tiny heads and giant foreheads. It was kind of disturbing, but then I remembered most of the people I work with every day are idiots.
    Hm. Well, it's a bit hard to explain nonsense. I mean, it's nonsense. The whole point is that it doesn't have an explanation.

Perhaps that, in a sense, is the meaning of everything. For you see, all textual sources - even religious ones - claim that everything began with nothing. So perhaps, to truly understand the meaning of life, the universe and everything, we must first understand nothing at all.

I don't know how you would do that, though. Maybe spin around in a chair for hours on end? I hear that's a good way to kill brain cells. Maybe having nothing in your head will leave you with a perfect understanding of complete nonexistence, and henceforth, nothing at all. But how would one understand something without knowing how to understand anymore?
    I see

My story is about Cadance and Shining Armor getting stuck inside the game world of Super Mario Bros. 2

Have you ever seen the movie Flashdance?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…