• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could u give a more specific timing?

And I guess it's bw2ou since I only do ou and ubers, tho I do rby occasionally
    I'm gmt+8 , available from 6pm to midnight I suppose

If not we can try weekends at 1pm to midnight

Btw what tier are we doing? I heard ppl are doing other tiers like monotype
    I'll probably be getting on once a month or something with the forums. more active on the chats, but there's a high chance of missing me there. and for the record, if 343 doesn't fix that for halo 5, I might just have to go and kill them
    hmm k, then i have another two battles to do.
    I can do that with the text.

EDIT: How about now?
    Erm, probably should have mentioned. I've got a new laptop, which doesn't as yet have photoshop on it, so those badgecases may be delayed a bit (when I say may, I'm saying will)

Ta ta =]
    away. I deleted sppf from my homepage menu, so I don't see it every time I get on chrome. makes it easier to stay off so I can waste my time doing something else. Like spending all of January trying to win 70 wargames matches in halo 4 to get the monthly challenge. Getting promoted halfway through rank 40 with my experience earned from said challenge. Then I get off after playing another game. When I get back on the next day, I'm back to halfway through rank 39, where I was before I got the challenge completed. And it says its completed so I can't redo it. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…