• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yea, i was just skimming the surface really, i don't want to be telling people their team is **** before i know the community a bit better.
    What is Pokesav? i heard of it. is it like a game shark?
    lol, yea it looks like it's worth a laugh. it'll be so unpredictable. but how does it work, like is it Wi-Fi, cos i don't know how to hack, or is it on a program similar to shoddy?

btw my name there is Crudkip, cos Groovitational Snubbul didn't fit lol
    Did u forget all about gravity?! Magnet rise wont work so I did this
    Magezone @ Chupa Berry (Lowers power of a supereffective ground hit)
    -Substitute
    -Zap Cannon
    -Discharge
    -Hidden Power Ground (To hit ground rock types,and steel physics)
    Rhy, just a quick question should I risked the 4x weakness to ground by putting a magnezone? Probopass could possibly do the same thing just with less SpA and more def and SpD, so the 4x weakness would do so much dmg to it
    Damnit I guess Ill just use teeter dance and get regigigas the berry that cures confusion. Whatever that is
    hey man i noticed that on GSk's thread, you said that mix-mence was good as a suprise, yet a while ago on one of my old (and extremely fail) threads, you said that mix-mence was outdated, is that due to the increacing popularity of DD-mence? or some other reason.
    I'm not sure if you read what I wrote, but anyways I'll repeat it. I didn't make any moves because my computer ran out of batteries, after I turned it on I couldn't make any moves even if I clicked them, I was lagging. I'm sorry I made you wait that much time (like 3 minutes maybe 5).

I'll go to chatbox.
    Actually I'm able to go to any chatbox. Can we battle now? I won't be able to play until tonight, and that must likely means like 3 a.m. for you. I played yesterday after a 3 months break so it shouldn't be that difficult for you.
    Also, can we play a match in shoddy? I was thinking of quetions to ask you but I couldn't think of any, but I'm really not sure if I'm ready to give up on your tutoring, well my point is that I thought if we play a match and I win I'm ready to be called your graduate but if I lose, I'll go back to tutoring.
    ----------
    Just so you don't miss them again, here is how you calculate any 'jump points' mathematically:

For base stats ending in 3 or 8, Tn = -8 + 40n

For base stats edning in 4 or 9, Tn = -16 + 40n

For base stats ending in 0 or 5, Tn = -24 + 40n

For base stats ending in 1 or 6, Tn = -32 + 40n

For base stats ending in 2 or 7, Tn = -40 + 40n

where Tn = the EVs required for a 'jump point,' all Tn's are in the range [0, 248], and n is an integer ≥ 1.

I haven't combined these into one formula yet (assuming it's possible) because it should be fairly easy to track your 'jump points.' Just look for the least amount of EVs it takes to make your minimum stat equal a multiple of ten, then add 40 EVs to those. Each extra 40 EVs equals another 'jump point,' which is really what the equations are saying in plain English.
    ----------
    I think this is what we both needed for the irregular jump points.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…