• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you! I used your hint about Types and the fact that you said that either the Pokemon or the reason in the first guess was correct. So... I guessed that it could be the only possible answer.
    Thanks :p though the main reason I got it was because I wrote a series of riddles on Masquerain for another forum I'm on, and used a lot of the same sort of things as the one here :p
    I'm in the same situation, actually- I've already decided that Chespin and Helioptile will be on my team. If both turn out to be Grass-types, it won't be the end of the world as far as I'm concerned- after all, I had two Water-types on my team in Ruby. Granted, Swampert and Pelipper have completely different weaknesses, but still... I'm not sure I could see Helioptile as the Pikaclone, either... those generally have spots on their cheeks like Pikachu, and the English name tends to be similar to (if not identical to) the Japanese name, and neither of those are the case with Helioptile. It's definitely cute enough, though. Did it strike you as a Mawile pre-evolution when you first saw it, though? Definitely gave off that vibe with me.

And yeah, a while back, I had a real surge of motivation, and I just kept on writing until the story was finished. If you still want to review it, you're more than welcome to post in the thread for the sequel. Speaking of which, I gotta get working on the next chapter for that...
    [*IMG139](image url here)[/*IMG139] Just remove the asterisks. It's also how I got the banners displaying Red, Orange, and Violet's current badges and Pokémon to show up in the post that keeps track of their Pokémon and the moves they know. And yeah, I did have to upload it to ImageShack first.

By the way, I haven't been doing much work on 404 Error lately, but hopefully that'll change soon- the main thing that's been sidetracking me is this- I recolored all the Red/Blue Pokémon sprites.
    I don't remember exactly, but it doesn't take terribly long for the Wonder Key issue to get resolved. Koffing can appear in the Cave in Everspring Valley.
    Hmm... I can't think of any particular animal I'd want them to cover, to be honest... I still stand by my idea for an Electrode evolution, where it changes its form to match the Poke Ball it's contained in. Maybe a Dragon/Poison legendary based on the Basilisk?
    Interesting ideas. Question- what would happen if an Eevee with maximum happiness that knows AncientPower is leveled up during the day near the Moss Rock? Espeon, Fosseon, or Leafeon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…