• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DHK: I know, I just like to suck the blood of the guys that come near him, it's fun! >XD

*anyway*

MHK: She's a straaaaaange woman.
    Planning a fanfic for the sci-fi contest with the k's

Mariposa Human Kitty: That would be me and the following three people.

Angelic Human Kitty: Hello! We three fit in the fantasy genre because we all have wings that represent our part of our master Human Kitty's conscience. Human Kitty is a very emotional person, and often transforms into multiple forms of her own accord, it's very erratic in her mind at times because of that.

Demonic Human Kitty: *hisses and goes off to find Yonowaru in Chaos so she can go partying*

Human Kitty Happy Mode: Hello! I just love meeting new people pu pu pu!!

And there ya go xDD.
    Vestroia* xD and it's a Bakugan fansite. *Bakugan is basically this anime based off of a marble game which already ended in Japan, it's on episode 42 in Canada, and like 20 something (I lost track) in the U.S.
    I come from a site called Vestroia.com. They honestly have pretty low standards there on fan fiction. Oh well, it's a fansite, but they should still have some standards, even if the admin doesn't think so *sigh*
    Hi, JammyU here. I just wanted to say, as it seems you haven't noticed, that I posted a comment on your fic. Also, I find it slightly ironic that the only hing I could find wrong with it is the grammar mistakes, and yet you are a self proclaimed "grammar guru".

Hurry up and write chapter 4 ^_^.
    Like I said, I think all reviews are good. XD

And I think maybe later this week, hopefully. *crosses fingers*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…