• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LELELELELEELE.
    We have to fight for the war.
    GMT (-5).
    I'll be on for the remainder of the day
    Hello, ger9119. I am just reminding you that I reserved a spot in Escape from PokeTopia, and your character has not been posted yet. Please try to post soon, or PM/VM me if you can't/don't want to post. Thank you!
    I will reserve a spot for you, just in case you want it. But second-character reserves are different than first characters. First off, they have no expiration date. Second, they only hold your spot from people posting their second character. If someone new comes along with their first character, if there was a second character reserve, that would be taken by them.
    Hmm, either sounds good, but I would prefer a smaller Pokemon than Tropioius as a big part requires them to sneak out, and that would be more difficult with a large Pokémon. Maybe you could do Gligar or Natu for a clumsy Pokémon?
    Just remembered that the Pokémon has to be able to fly/float or whatever because TheSketchQueen too the last spot in the Eastern Sector (water).
    It depends on how different you make them. They shouldn't be complete opposites (they share a mind, in a way, right?), but try not to make them copies of each other. Whatever you do, make it interesting :D
    Yup, I'm excited too! :) Just going to wait for the last couple of spots to fill up, and then we can start :) Yay, I'm a Misty now (40 posts)!
    Ik I saw your post. But I was talking about this :)

Maximum bid for any player is 15k, but big beluga isn't accepted until 7/12 leaders say aye, and if kots made him available. I counted 5 so far (Unless I am mistaken) Just letting you know
    I messaged either leaders or people I know are the war manager of the clan/guild. I messaged TEG, Team Nightmare, Elemental Strike, and Danger INC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…