• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
[GS]
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Right? My friend and I made one at his house one night for funsies, and by level 9 he had the Daedric-level perk and by 17 he was summoning Storm Atronachs. I feel like if you got Dragonskin with it you'd be unstoppable.

Haha, not deciding them though :/
    Ahhh, I see. I've got an Altmer Warrior with dual swords and light armor. I've been thinking about a conjurer though, those things can be pretty OP.

Dang bro. I still haven't even decided where I'm going to college next year haha, so at least you're further than I am?
    Haha, I've noticed. What's your character?

Ah, dang, that's a bummer. How many years do you have left?
    Thanks! It's an academic scholarship worth $30k over three years + $2500 student exchange grant + $5k a year for 'student allowance' and some other things, all at the top uni in Australia, so it's all pretty good (Y) You were in college and were doing teaching, weren't you? Almost done with that then?
    Haha, well I feel like there were many typos on that exam... kept getting answers that were close to the choices but not spot on. For one I got 52 and all the choices were 54, 55, 56, and 58.

Is one like a Summer beach house?

Hahaha, seems quite accurate.
    Haha, glad you liked it. You should get GW2 though, it's awesome.

Yeah? My mom finds out and kills me if I do that, so I really just sleep in all of mine. I'm really not too worried though. Aren't you the teacher now though?
    Oh my goodness, my deepest condolences. I can't imagine what that must have been like to go through. I am glad to hear that things have gotten better, though. *le hug*

You should come (at a time where there's peace)! There's another ceasefire at the moment, so things are quite calm (unlike in November when we kept running for shelters whenever the warning sirens went off). That said, they just had their elections last week so everyone's getting used to the new political climate. I've been here since September, and it's been a really educational five months. That's cool that your friends lived here - do you know where they stayed? Were they Jewish, out of curiosity? (Also, there are many inexpensive organized trips to Israel you may be able to look into, especially if you're Jewish.)
    League o' Legends? Nah, I play Guild Wars 2 instead.

Oh you know, surviving. Doing a lot less work than I probably should be, but I bet you remember what it's like senior year in high school. x) What about you?
    Hey man! It has been forever. I've been doing really good, almost done with skewl and working on getting some job certification done and all that fun stuff x).

I saw your post and I'm sorry things haven't been good on your end though D: , If you ever want to talk I'm always around
    Well hi.

I've been doing my exams/uni applications :eek:
    Just one more tomorrow then I can graduate and gtfo.

Also, are you a League of Legends man?
    Haha, I think I've got it down but I just hate tests in general.

Yeah, just good to hear you're doing fine now.

That's exactly why I got myself banned in the first place... then I started missing it :p
    Heyy Joe, we missed you! I take it life's been keeping you busy?

It's at a standstill atm, partly because the lack of posting and partly because I'm not motivated enough to work on it. I'll get to it eventually, but it may take some time x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…