• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like USAtoday doesnt miss you at all. ;)
    Just wanted to stop by and wish you a good day (whenever it is that you read this that is).
    -Blues
    It rained on me the Friday morning of 2/8 when I was riding my bike. The funny thing was that it was mostly sunny, yet the clouds within my area dumped a HEAVY amount of rain on me. Thankfully my 3DS didn't get soaked. I bring that everywhere with me (even to work at times) for streetpass purposes, so yeah. :p
    ty psycho they already started using when I posted in the thread after seeing that they didn't use a form just wanted to double check with you <3
    Hi Psycho. A long time ago, I was a part of CG, but I'm thinking about starting a guild. I understand if you decline, but I'd like to offer you a position as one of my leaders. I'll only do this if I can get enough experienced battlers to join, and most of the other old CG members are in other clans. If you'd like to know more about my plans, just PM me. I understand if you'd like to take a break from competitive, but I feel I can get a really good group going if I do this right. And sorry about CG. It was a really great clan for the short time I was there. --KAL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…