• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm pretty great. Although rather worried about a few things in the future. Overall I'm really good. :)

I had a pretty nasty cold a few weeks ago, my throat was so sore and my head was constantly spinning! And I find it ironic the day that I get tons of cold medicine for headaches, sore throats, fevers, etc, I'm now completely sick free. -_-

That makes me happy to hear that. Maybe we could exchange Skype usernames. I'm not available all the time but considering as I don't use the forum as often as I did (way before I did, considering before I used it even less) we could probably talk a little more often keeping each other updated. If you want.
    Hey how are you doing?

Also happy belated Valentines day. Hope you had a wonderful time with tons of love and chocolate. And whatever. Candy. I guess.
    Anything worked :). It didn't matter.

Thanks for the trade. Please fill this out:

Rate your experience: (1 low, 10 high)
    How can we improve:
    What did we do well:
    Would you trade with us again:
    I just finished the starly's. Need to test to make sure they get reckless but then on to leavanny.
    Yeah, i already exited it and prep'd for my next RNG :p. I'm that fast.

Did you need any of the others back?
    We can trade all at once. I'm almost done RNG-ing the starlys, so with luck, I'll get to the Leavanny RNG today and will be able to trade with you sometime later tonight or tomorrow.
    It was supposed to be a paras, sweedle and spoink...not wurmple.

When I trade back the leavanny, can I also trade back the sweedle and get the spoink please?
    ^_^, always trying to be helpful.

I'll get to it right after I finish the starly RNG I'm working on.
    No problem...I can RNG a Sewaddle and return your leavany to you if you wish. That way you aren't losing a DWF.
    lol...give me 10 minutes to hatch this egg...then I'll be ready. My FC is in my sig or in my shop. I'll let you know when I'm in the room.
    Hey at least your not just seating around getting fat :) I never did finish my bw2 nuzlocke run, stopped after the 8th gym :( too lazy!
    Are you going to school again or are you still on break?, you seem to be on serebii quite a bit
    When someone gets sent to ISS, my French teacher plays the American theme in slow motion as if they're going out on a launch. And me and the French teacher just stand tall with our hands on our foreheads as if we're saluting him. And then I open the door and say good luck out there astronaut. And they just look at me all sad and walk out. XD

It's almost spring too I don't want to live here in the summer. ;_;

How are you?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…