• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i swear to god you better get on the xat and not make me waste my time all night waiting for you to arrive.
    Maybe. Now that I've thought about it for a while, I can see the connection between chores and the R/S/E since other characters have you doing chores for most of the game, but I don't feel that playing it is a chore.

Also, I've never stopped playing Pokemon. I got my first game when I was little as a kind of trade. My Zelda game for Pokemon Yellow. I looked into strategies, game guides, walkthroughs (I had a lot of trouble getting through mt. moon) and eventually discovered that there were other games. I asked for pokemon red for Christmas and my parents got me firered. I hunted for red and blue, and eventually bought them on ebay. After that I got silver, then ruby. My grandmother got me Diamond and Pearl when they came out, then Platinum when it came out. Same for HG/SS and B/W. I got b2/w2 this Christmas after not bothering to get them before. I plan on buying myself the next two since it's nowhere near a holiday.

Wow, that turned into a run-on origin story. Sorry about that. I don't even know where I was going with it anymore.
    I have to say that the one that I will never stop playing is all of them. I don't really have a single favorite. I like all of them for varying reasons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…