• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The ghost type lovers group is holding a special halloween event now so check out the 'event' thread in the group if you want to see/participate in it...
    Just informing you that the Ghost Lovers Group is now holding its first tournament.
    First prize is a shiny Darkrai, Second is Shiny Sableye and Third is shiny Shuppet.
    Only 20 are being accepted, so post your FC in the tournament thread if you want to reserve a spot.
    Ok sorry I'm taking so long,it's just so busy these days!I got the egg for the chikarita and will hatch it by tomorrow!Promise,anyways I have to since I'm going to be busy with platinum and I need to finish trading with every one!
    TMs up for trade:
    01. Focus Punch
    05. Roar
    10. Hidden Power
    12. Taunt
    15. Hyper Beam
    21. Frustration
    22. Solar Beam
    30. Shadow Ball
    31. Brick Break
    34. Shock Wave
    36. Sludge Bomb