• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I'm not going to lie. I actually Googled that to see if Magikarp really did learn Hydro Pump through a new event.

DBZ abridged is the best thing ever.
    Well, that was the first thing my mind went to...

It's going well! I've been at my job almost a year and my bosses has helped me learn new things that will be helpful in the technology field and often gives me opportunities to expand my skills. I have one of the best bosses you could ask for! I'm also planning on starting on my bachelor's degree in the fall of this year or spring of next year.

How's school going for you?
    Go for it! Just try to make it as simple as possible. If you make it extra advanced you could just post it as a new thread and link to it at the bottom of my thread.
    Ah, I caught like the start of the port killer saga, then big bang theory distracted me. Now the reruns aren't exactly showing the ones I want to see.
    lol, so you haven't seen the port killer saga? I think that's like Season 10 or something...

The big bang theory totally distracted me...I'm in love that show.
    Indeed...I have to say, I'm quite the fan of Abby and Ducky too...except I'm a little behind on my NCIS watching. I got distracted at the port killer saga and am now waiting for repeats.
    Well since nobody has posted one since about 352 days ago, I just wanted to make sure I said something before I forgot about it myself. Thank you
    Hey, I just posted in the war story thread, I figured since nobody has posted in that thread in about a year, it probably isn't checked often so I should probably tell a mod or something. If it's up to snuff please let it through, otherwise let me know what can be done to make it better please
    yeah, he pmed me something stating to not message him again or he'll get a restraining order. lol, i was like, wtf? ive never messaged you before
    Not to minimod, but shouldn't you have banned azeem as soon as you say that "he's my alt" comment? or do only supermods have that power?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…