• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! So the International Challenge is over, rankings are out, and I finally have time to go ahead and work on this. So, what I need is for you to go ahead and check the Post-Tournament Thread and let me know
    1. If your team is correct.
    2. Your Win/Loss Ratio
    3. Your Final Score
    4. Your Ranking

Thanks for your help! Trying to finish this up before the next tournament. Thanks!
    Hello!

I noticed that you voted on the poll for the 2013 International Challenge that you were participating. However, you did not fill out the Serebii registration form that allows us to showcase you and your team to the community.

If it’s not too much of a bother, please fill out this form. I will take care of the rest. To see some examples, just visit the discussion page. :)

OT: (Your in-game character's name)
    Trainer Sprite: (Breeder, Scientist, Hiker, Roughneck, Preschooler, Youngster, Ace Trainer, or Ranger)
    Age Division: (Junior Division: Born 2002 or later / Senior Division: Born 1998, 1999, 2000, or 2001 / Masters Division: Born 1997 or earlier)
    Friend Code: (check your Pal Pad)
    Location: (Where did you register yourself in the game? On the Globe in the Pokemon Centers!)
    Message: (What is the message that you put into the bottom of your Trainer Card?)
    Team: (What team will you be using? Don't know? Tell us when you figure it out!)
    ill do my best :p

Shiny pokemon are generated based on the PID of the pokemon and the ID/SID combination of the player. In gen 5, each ID/SID combination will yield certain PID frames that result in shiny pokemon. Im not sure exactly how Nintendo ensures that wondercard pokemon are not shiny but somehow there is a check that prevents them from being shiny. It could simply be that the pokemon was not encoded with a shiny option and so the PID doesnt matter. In older games (such as pokemon XD) the game simply advances frames to prevent shiny pokemon from occurring. So for example, if frame 24 would be shiny, the game would advance the frame to 25 so the shiny pokemon woulnd appear. This isnt the way gen 5 wondercards work though (i dont think gen 4 wondercards worked this way either) With the current train station wondercards the shiny check is simply not there. This way, when the event pokemon is generated it is possible for the pokemon to be shiny. The game simply checks the PID against the ID/SID combo and if the game generates a shiny for that PID the event is shiny. Again, im not sure how exactly the wondercard prevents the pokemon from being shiny so i cant say for certain and i have no clue why these new wondercards dont have that block on them. Its also not clear if these events are unique and the next batch of train station pokemon will have the shiny block back in place, o itr may even be that nintendo has simply removed the block from all wondercards from this point on. As it stands though, all of the recent train station events lack the shiny check from the extremespeed pikachu on down

If you have any other questions or if thats not clear just vm me back and i will try to answer to the best that i can :)
    Hi i have those

Primary Wants:
    Weekly Famitsu Magazine Lucario.
    Pokémon Centre "Thank You" Event Shaymin.
    Anime Tie-in: Tornadus.
    Anime Tie-in: Thundurus.
    Pokémon Centre Touhoku Opening Snivy.

Secondary Wants:
    UT DW Torchic thats Not OT: フレイ (Dreamball)
    UT CoroCoro Croagunk thats Not OT: フレイ (Dreamball)
    UT DW Piplup thats Not OT: ヒロシ (Dreamball)
    UT DW Squirtle thats Not OT: やるお(Dreamball)
    UT DW Bulbasaur thats Not OT: やるお(Dreamball)
    UT DW Charmander thats Not OT: ホルス?(Dreamball)
    UT DW Mamoswine thats Not OT: RoC(Dreamball)
    UT DW Porygon thats Not OT: ニゴリ (Dreamball)
    UT DW Turtwig with Proof(Dreamball)
    UT DW Mudkip with Proof(Dreamball)
    For my friends on my list i'm having a giveaway dw bagon for all of you it is in her dw ball please contact me whenever you would like to trade.
    Brawl
    He is one of the best , those Koreans are lucky they will get Ditto and Groundon at the same time. Can I ask you please what are you looking for in return for your exgutte or whatever its spelling is ? Would you like A JAP Banettee ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…