• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there dude ... you still got that shinny Krabby for trade? I can offer a Latios, but that's about it ... not much else to spare. Let me know, thanks alot man!
    Hey I saw your forum on Serebii and I am interested in Pokemon u have for trades these are the ones I'm interested in
    -BDAy Charamander
    -MCDonalds Pikachu
    -Concert Chatot
    I am willing to trade you these Events I know you have some already but I'll ut the antures just in case and I'll put UT if they are untouched ok
    -UT Yukari Mew (Brave)
    -UT Pokemon Movie 08 Regigigas (Bold,Careful,Jolly,Naive)
    -UT Hadou Mew (Quiet)
    -UT Aura Mew (Hasty)
    -UT Babagion Flygon (Naive)
    -UT Saikyo Dragonite (Mild)
    -UT Saikyo Magmortar (Hardy)
    -Saikyo Salamence
    -Saikyo Milotic
    -Mattle Ho-oh

I'll even offer u shinies like these all legit
    -Mew
    -Deoxys
    -Octillery