• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's debatable, but the show isn't awful, so I may still stay with it. Actually, my friend is a brony too - he convinced me to watch an episode, but it didn't get me hooked; just got me interested in his psychology as to how he could enjoy such a childish show. However, as my study on this factor progressed, I found myself growing more neutral to the idea of enjoying a kids show, as so many people enjoy Pokemon, which is also a children's show; this logic led me to believe that there was charm in the setting and characters, and I was right. My study has taken me far and wide into a guy's brain really.

Haha, yeah, Luna. Seriously, why isn't she in more episodes? I barely caught glimpses of her throughout the entirety of the whole two season and most of season 3. Sleepless in Ponyville and The Wonderbolt Academy are easily my favourite episodes. Rainbow Dash being my favourite - just look at my sig.
    Well, I've watched all the episodes to help me with my study - so a bit of both, haha. :')
    But still, the show, I find strangely enjoyable, so I'd say I at least like it. :)

So far of season three? Fantastic. In my humble opinion anyways. Sleepless in Ponyville - watched it countless times. x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…