• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD And oh, NM wants you to guess who's on top on that other drawing I'll be scanning soon... ;D
    XD I see... and yep, a sketch, it's posted already, so comment away, I'll be waiting before I sleep lawlz.

Oh yeah, Cyn is using an Erika sprite while you're using Whitney... PinkFlowerShipping much? 8D
    Oh yeah, there's something I wanted to show you but it'll be posted in NM's LJ... it's sort of a sketch thingy... ;x
    XD I see... :p

And yaay~ ;D Damn, if MSN wasn't such a biatch... DX We'll talk all day... XD And lawlz, I don't see your vote... in the character FO, not the Anime Characters FO... XD
    Orion, where are you lawlz? :p If you have the time, check out the Electromaster site... and oh, vote in the Character FO too... :p
    Here's your choices for breakfast! We've got:

Eggs and Bacon
    Eggs and Sausage
    Egg and Spam
    Egg, Bacon and Spam
    Green Eggs, Sausage and Spam
    Brown Eggs, Spam and Spam
    Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Egg and Spam
    Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Baked Beans and Spam
    Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam and Spam
    or Lobster Thermador aux Crevettes in a White Wine Sauce
    Am I the only one who noticed that this guy never answer anything here?
    Besides that, is 'Land of Infinity' going to be ended anytime this century, 'cause it was getting really good. Seriously.
    Hey Orion-Sama, did you ever complete that dare I gave you? The 'Pokemon cast dressed as vegetables' one? =0
    :D Yes indeed~

Yes... damn boredom needs to die. Or I just need sleep... ;x

Kaori is ftw~ >D >D I'm surely you'll have an awesome marathon with the shows~ Ah, I recall something about adding an "n" for calling someone who is close to you...? I dunno... *bricked*
    Mwhahahaha... *randomly spams your SPPf VM thingy*

Damn I am bored. ;x

How is Kaori fanservice... it doesn't have an N, damn Marisa... ;x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…