• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Cario. I'll try my best!
    Nah, I'm fine. Just being dramatic that's all.

Iris is an old song. 1900s I believe. But it's a great song. I didn't even know that it was Chinese New Year today....
    I'm not sure what you meant by that, but I do think that it fits Kyo.
    I've been kinda obessed with this song lately.

Why must my To Read list never end?
    The 25th? *Looks at today's date* That is a long time! Enjoy your trip! ^_^
    I actually really don't like Gotye, probably 'cause of all the overplay of Somebody that I Used to Know.

That's a relief... I would hate to be without power for a long time, thank God I haven't been.

Same here, but freshman year isn't too bad I guess. But next year, when I get Chemistry and AP History... I don't even wanna think about it yet. My brother's up in his room doing homework for like the entire afternoon/evening sometimes.
    Meh, didn't really like the first one, second one was pretty good, third one also pretty good... A lot of bands do, even instruments that sound real could be computer generated. I'll definitely check out that album though. I do need some new music....

Wow! I don't think I even got a foot, so I've got school tomorrow. Sucks about losing power though...
    Oooh, that sounds really hectic... You'll be fine though. And then you'll get to enjoy your trip!

Awww... I had a bit, but nothing crazy. Come next year though, that'll probably change...
    Sorry, my internet went out when I was replying yesterday.

Oh, I see, so really just a lot of general higher level math.

Actually, yeah, it was. I get to feel awesome when I tell people I've played the originals, too. Sad part is, I actually found Red at a garage sale for like $0.50, so I have both. I bet I could make something off it, too. 50 cents gives me 10 bucks, awesome. But, I probably couldn't do that anyway.

Guilds, which were clans like a month ago, are like teams of trainers solely dedicated to competitive battling. They help each other make teams, give services like EV training and breeding, and they have wars against other guilds. Wars are basically just things where the two sides battle against each other and whoever wins more battles wins. But yeah, I like the way everyone comes together to help each other out and add their own skills. I'm currently in a guild called Enchanted Garden. No, you're not allowed to make fun because it has a girly name, either. :p It's a very active guild...

Yesterday and today we got a bunch of rain that washed it all away. So now we have mud but no snow.
    *Le Stalk*

You still need to get Skype >.>

That sucks, missing out on school gives you homework, I had none this weekend >.> Anyways how have you been?
    I guess it is. I'm just not a drawing person. But I am slowly becoming a drawing person because of my class. So far I just need to finish the Heartless (aka the Pawn) chess peice, the backgound, and the shading!

;_; It's okay... Axel just won't get memorized... That's all. *Fake cries*

I like the anime. But the episodes don't really go in order. Read the paragraph above the graph thing of this. I don't mind manga/anime/and some game spoilers. I can't stand book spoilers though. Anyway I did like it. (I already knew that they get together in the manga. That's actually the reason why I wanted to read the manga....)
    This has Fruit Basket manga spoilers.

The series? I never read the series. *Fake cries again* (Your welcome! ^_^)
    And I completely agree with you.

Umm, I've heard the song Creep by them, nothing else though.

Yeah, I also heard tonight is when the majority of it is supposed to come down.
    Yep, I had a great time at both. And don't worry, that's all I plan to do this weekend!
    It is, but I guess some people just don't see the bigger picture... They'll find someone who likes the way they look, but not the kind of person they are...

Thanks! Yeah, Pro Tools is like top-of-the-line stuff. I'm really lucky that my band director, who also runs the club, has it for us to use.

Yep, the snow is coming down out here! Funny, I had off today already too... I still love the snow though. Glad the show went well last night! I actually had both a track meet and a jazz concert last night. So yeah, I'm still pretty tired this morning. :p
    Oh, I see. We didn't really have that... Awesome! So was it hard? Like, what is calculus even about?

Yeah, I thought that was pretty neat too. Actually, my first game was Pokemon blue version. (No, I'm not that old.) But my mom's friend gave it to me, and I loved it! After that, I didn't really pay any attention to Pokemon except for that game. Eventually, when I got a DS though, Soulsilver got me back into the games. And it was such a drastic difference between the two games, I thought it was amazing. That's part of the reason I like it so much.

Yeah, competitive stuff, I'm still not so sure I know anything about. But I joined a guild on the forums, and their helping me out.

Yay for snow! We got a little last weekend, but it pretty much melted by now.
    It's an assignment. My chess peices are KH characters. I have Namine, Zexion, and Roxas done. I'm working on Axel.
    I don't think I have midterms....

'Got it memorized' is Axel's catchphase.

It's okay, but I don't like it for whatever reason. Maybe the song.... Now something that isn't Disney related! This anime isn't a yaoi (Doesn't really have a official couple really) but the person who made this, did a great job making it seem that way.
    I kinda play the trading card game.... most of my friends do magic anymore, so I'm kinda outta luck there....

but no, we have a pit, it's just unpaid.
    Oh... So then how did you get so far ahead?

See, I liked soulsilver because it was harder. It was a little bit of a challenge, and for some reason I didn't really like Diamond and Pearl before that.

No, I don't have one either, that's why I was asking. Heh! So frustrating... but I think the only reason I even want it is because tournaments and that stuff are all going to be on the new game, along with the new dreamworld if there is one. I mean, I haven't heard of anything like that yet...
    Yeah, I wouldn't go out of my way for people to notice me either, but on the whole, most people probably would.

Yep, I play piano for jazz band. Only thing is, there's 5 other piano players, so it's always a competition for playing time. But when the senior leaves next year, I might be in the number 1 slot! For music recording, we use Pro Tools, so you can either live record what you want or you can use synthesizers in the program. I'd probably combine both.
    Pre calculus? Uhh... I don't think our school even takes that class until the fourth year. Pray tell, what comes after that!? Of course we take geometry first, maybe you guys don't.

I see, yes. I don't know, but I know I have somewhere in that amount of time on soulsilver, so I shouldn't be talking! XD It was my favorite one until I lost the stupid thing... Anyway, just being nosy, but do you have a 3DS?
    Yeah, I suppose that makes sense... Well, it looks like you've got a great few weeks ahead of you!

It is when you think about it... I mean, I definitely miss having girls around, but I never have to worry about making sure I look good for that one girl I kinda like, y'know? Wow, sounds cool! It's always best when you connect to the play you're doing, it just feels better. I actually don't do soccer anymore, I'm not good enough for my high school team :p But other than track, I'm in my school's jazz band, and I'm in the music recording club. Both of which are really fun!
    nope. other schools don't come play in our pit, but we go play in theirs since ours doesn't pay, but a lot of theirs do.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…