• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't have too, I mean that is time consuming lol I'll figure something out with it xD I have the legend of zelda 3ds that I'm going to sell because used they are going for 200+ used. I want them to come out with more 3dsXL colors, like purple or a lighter blue. I was hoping since Europe got them, that America would eventually too. All I can do is wait and see lol Have you seen Ninfia?!
    I'll look into getting a real case once I get a 3ds XL. I have the normal LoZ 3ds but I like the XLs because of the buttons (and screen size) I'm waiting to see if they will bring the Pikachu 3dsXL to the US. If not I'll get a regular one. I didn't own any of those games either! Besides firered lol. And Okay thanks :D will do. I haven't started the fourth gen dex yet, will be hopefully next week sometime. I only know I need Manaphy - lost it in diamond. :c and they're hard to come by.
    I've done the blowing, they were both new when I got them... Right? Diamond was, platinum might not have been. I've tried multiple times on multiple DS's - the cartridge is broken. I don't remember dropping them but it's quite possible that they got damaged because I lost the cases for them and they sat in a mini DS accessory bag. I have SS, W, and BW2 so hopefully I can find most of the pokemon I need through those games lol
    I honestly have no idea ):
    I didn't play my Diamond for a long time because I was playing Platinum, then Soulsilver came out and I played that forever, then BW and BW2. And when I went to check it before BW2 came out the blue screen came up on my Diamond saying the file was corrupt and my game was gone. I went to start a new game, saved and the next day i put the game back in and my DS wouldn't register the cartridge at all - during that whole time Platinum never registered when I checked it too. I had platinum for only 2 years and it died on me. Luckily, before they died I got to trade over all my legendaries in Platinum and my shiny Charizard (not legit - someone gave me a shiny charmander most likely from action replay.) So I'm only missing one legendary from 4th gen.
    Jeez that was fast lol. My fourth generation games have died on me so.. That's going to be a challenge. And I lost ruby and sapphire so I'm a bit screwed xD I just want the damn charm lol. I'm at 401 right now now :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…