• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I will lol. I'd want to live somewhere where I felt comfy. And those 2 places are because of people xD Don't want to cause my heart more heartbreak than needed lol.
    Right now my top 3 locations I'm thinking of are Winnipeg, Toronto, and Vancouver (all Canadian cities, but that can change)

I've been trying to stop, but it's hard. I'm just a flirty person.
    Maybe one day :p
    I can't stop flirting! ARGGGGGGG!

Both because of guys lol. Cali cause if moved there I'd go all goody toe shoes and be boring again just to be with a goody toe shoes snob. And Virgina cause I have an old friend who lives there....but he hates me....like alot so it'd prolly be bad for me.
    Stop posting on your own page you crazy o__O

More online friends maybe, but I dunno. I still need to think about where I'll go. So far I only know the places I'm not going: out of North America, Cali, Virginia, or anywhere north of me.

I did not :(
    LOL I had actually thought about that, but honestly I'd rather stay in Canada, not only will it be cheaper and easier....but I have more Canadian friends than American.
    OOOh that's cool! Airports are epic.
    Oh wow, good for you! Sounds fun!

Yah.....I was gonna go "south" some time next year. But plans changed lol.
    Oh Oh OH. I've also decided that I will move somewhere next year for a fresh start. Probably a bigger city lol.
    Yah he has no tail, it's so cute xD

NAh, we always get hurt.

Ooooh what's the job? I got a promotion, and used the money I was saving up for travel to buy some other stuff lol.
    I just fall for people too easily bahahaha.

He is so much better. His surgery went well, and now he's living happily ^___^

How are you?
    LOL you still post on your own page xD

I'm not gonna try anymore, I'm just gonna live my life and just be a good person. Maybe the cards will fall into my hand, maybe not....but at least I can't lose lol

Yah lol, one of my friends thinks fighting.....but yah it's normal xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…