• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm loving it!
    Love all the starters. Love all the Pokémon. The region is huge and immersive! Battle Mansion is fun to play together with Code. Friend Safari is wonderfull! Mega Evolutions are quite cool. Super training makes EV training easier.And I got a new favorite Pokémon: Meowstic^_^ Huzzah for Japanese mythology!

I think the only complaint I sort of got, was that the post-game was kinda small. But I spent over 300 hours before beating the E4, and there are more to come, so its not that bad^_^

At first I thought the Fennekin line would be my favorite starter line this gen. Because it mixed foxes(My favorite animal, Kyu~!) and mage(My favorite RPG playstyle), Fennekin and Braixen are frikkin adorable, but Delphox is, I don't know, it's cool, but, it's lacking in some aspects.

Now, I chose Chespin as my starter, because Code already chose Fennekin, and I didn't want to copy(Talking about that, I got the game 1 day before the official release, and I paid for Code's Y version as a gift ;) ) and I loved the little fella, and Chesnaught is also so adorable looking X3

But I guess the Froakie lin is my favorite when it comes to battling, thanks to Protean. And Greninja is awesome looking with its tongue scarf :p

But I don't really have a "favorite". All are equally on my #1 spot of favorite Kalos Starter XP

And, what are your thoughts, BCMG?
    BCMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Special attack: E-P-I-C B-E-A-R H-U-G!

It's good to see you back BCMG, I missed you, bro ;w;
    Even though they're out I'll still spoiler this, just in case...

In case you've forgotten what I'm talking about:

----------
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    ----------
    As a result of inactivity between December 2, 2012 and the time of this message, your claim on Miltank on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    It's been awhile since you last posted in Destroy the Evil Warrior. Did you know you died and have to/can choose another class and revive yourself? It's been over a page since you died :p.

Much over a page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…