• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been good, thanks for asking. ^^ Also, long time no see.

And yes, Fairies are finally confirmed. How I wanna say 'I told you so' to so many people, hehe.

Shocked that Marill of all Pkmn is Fairy, though. XD
    Hehe, nah, not really into that (except for maybe when it's comical).

Aw~ But no, I actually don't think he'll stay. I actually, for some reason, think that Brock may return, new design and all. That, or the a new girl and boy. I would love for him to stay, though.
    I thought so. ^^ Well, I don't mind, I was just curious~

You mean Pokémon, as in Pokémon, or Pokémon characters? ^^ Cuz' I don't really Ship very much. Ash and Dento would be an exception, I think.
    Glad to see someone actually agrees. I think most people are so quick to dismiss it because people have been speculating it for the last three generations, and it turned out to be false each time. They've seen the speculation fail so many times that it is now stuck in their closed minds as a falsehood. And so they all criticize anyone to suggest the Light type, but can't give a good reason for why a Light type is unlikely. At this point, I'd say a Light type is actually pretty promising.
    Ooh, then I understand. ^^ I kinda forgot to check for more answers and for what people said after that, though, so I have no idea what happend... D:

And yes, Junjou is my second favorite manga/anime. :3 And nice to meet you, too. Yaoi FanBoys are very rare, especially around here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…