• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope I'm fine... I was in New York last week so I'm working hard here in Brazil to recover the lost time... How about you?
    gee thanks. i always try to be lol. but yeah i've only battled online once on diamond, in whic i lost against my mate's clearly hacked legendaries. oh well.
    alright thats coool...
    ya is their anyother websites beside this for batttling...this server sux so bad
    Uh, make that tonight, if I'm going with now-former President George Walker Bush's announcement.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ8iMwA11TQ
    http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2003/03/20030319-17.html

Thus, my argument for Pearlshipping stands as it is, but it may very well be more than just an argument that Ash and Dawn can work as an excellent couple. You may have developed some political opinions of your own, and there should be a "Debate" area here to aptly allow such opinions to be communicated. Ponder this combination of my interest in Pearlshipping with my interest in international politics as you wish, and if you wish to state how you came to opine what you opine about romance in Pokémon, then feel free to do that, as well.
    Cyrus has an apocalyptic agenda, and so does my favorite early 21st century tyrant, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Ahmadinejad believes that by nuking Israel and America and/or starting an all-out war across the Middle East, he can bring forth the Hidden Imam -- and, consequently, bring about the end of the world. It's a reason that, among other developments, the Islamic Revolutionary Guards have been attacking American and British troops in Iraq, and consequently, one of my main reasons for supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom, whose sixth anniversary is tomorrow.
    This bond between Ash and Dawn may very well have been enough to get the attention of the Lake Guardians... which leads me to the darker, or at least more serious, side of my argument. Since Cyrus wants to capture Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf to bring forth Dialga and Palkia and annihilate the entire Pokémon world as we know it, he may very well end up targeting Ash and Dawn directly for inevitably standing in Team Galactic's way.
    You don't say. As I stand, I'm a supporter of the special relationship between America and Britain, inspired as it is by optimism in the common assumption that freedom can build a world of genuine peace and truth. Likewise, Ash and Dawn possess optimism in their own capabilities, expressed quite often by their willingness to exchange and copy strategies with each other and train their Pokémon together, growing even closer to each other in the process.
    Greetings. May I trust that you are doing well? You may consider this a simple attempt on my part to branch out on this forum. No need to worry about me; I am simply pondering the way of thinking behind my signature. Feel free to ask me about that way of thinking if you wish.
    please change the FR/LG Scramble challenge pokemon, you reminded me to add Electrode to the list of pokemon not to suggest....
    this is kinda weird but can u change the Leafgreen scramble pokemon, id post over there but ill get an infraction about multiple posts in the space of 10 posts
    I feel so old but like I was saying to my dance friend, I'll feel young again when I'm 21. XD 19 and 20 are such odd ages. Wow! I hope your exams went well! What are you studying if you don't mind me asking? Sixth Form is awesome - I had a lot of fun but nothing beats Uni. Definately go but make sure you work hard, too! :D

Lol, I know the feeling. Nostaglia. You'll feel so much better when they're over. I remember that AS summer was aweful because we had to go back to school after the exams and they gave us loads of summer work. I warn you now but just remember that in a year's time, you will have absolutely NOTHING to do for three months until you wait for your results. BEST SUMMER EVER! :D

Things are going well thank you. I've just finished my first year of uni and I'm studying English (no surprise there XD) and sometimes hate the amount of reading I have to do but I've learned a lot over last couple of months. Just got one last report to hand in for tomorrow and I am officially free until 27th June when I have to pick up my results. But work has called me back to start Monday, so I just don't seem to have much time to myself nowadays. XD

Good luck with the rest of your exams and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

WS
    XxX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…