• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1: I actually checked and devi type digimon are in impmon's line i just needed the two prevolutions
    2: You think I'll be allowed to go after Rotom now? Alex and Spike could try and go after the legends together!
    ehy proby, can you help me little with Impmon's digivolution line please? I have everything set after impmon but before is a bit sketchy. So far I have:
    ???>???>Impmon>Sorcerermon>Icedeviwomon
    Sharp scolded me T~T [BTW Yami Ryu does that to EVERYONE! Don't worry I've told her friend ERIK DRESTLER about what she does to ppl]
    Hey Proby, what happened to Cipher Lord? I applied a week ago in Yesteryear and the dude hasn't gotten back to me? Did Cipher quit the forums or something?
    And I'll never know that as I don't have a photographic memory and don't remember all the questions that I asked- and pretty much you also proved you didn't really read or take advice because you assumed cluttering and bulking up paragraphs into text blocks would really help.

And no if I was a Little miss perfect, I'd be like some other people and not want anyone to see me in a bad light at all for I would have to be perfect all the time.

Learn the meaning of names to call someone, before using the skill Insult: Name calling
    ... I wash my hands of you- I gave you advice three times, and instead of actually using your brain to actually form a thought or an original idea you basically steal from my questions of what are the children super intelligent and dull with age.

Yet ignored everything else- thinking going back and making giant text blocks is going to be real improvement.

That and continuous deleting of your posts to rid yourself of any evidence of help does NOT win cookie points either.
    Yo Proby, please reply to the PM. There is a situation it you need to reply to and I will tell you when you can stop replying to the PMs. This is just so we can identify which will be ur element. Perhaps another 2 PMs with replies will suffice... Thanks mate.
    Hey there Proby, I need you to reply to the PM I sent you so we can roleplay the first little part one-on-one before moving to the thread that you are probably expecting.
    the Lowdown: chirstmas has just passed on SDC Boomerang's sister has been brainwashed by Metal Naizl to work for him and she is soon to attcak the base.
    Hey. Any chance you'll ever post on SDC? We don't forget you. I feel like Clover, Ashds, and I are the only ones in this thing..
    I've not had a chance to check it yet, it's been a little hectic.

But i promise i'll have a look Proby.
    I think you're not on the front page of Pokecity because you didn't join with the new form.
    It doesn't matter if you joined with the original form, your citizenship is cancelled unless you join with the new form on the first page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…