• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I suppose weirdness would be a regular occurance in your world. What, with Miror B. and all.

But weirdness is good. :p The world would be terribly boring otherwise.
    Tomatos are yummeh. But I tried eating myself once. I don't taste nice. ;__; It's a shame, though, isn't it? Imagine if you were stranded in the desert? You'd be able to survive a while longer. :p
    Who KNOWS what's in his afro. I should kidnap him and search it just for fun. Ah, yes, Kidnap Miror B. Wouldn't that be fun? To find out the mystery of his afro?
    Ah, and in light of such great success, I congratulate you. And here is thy wine, fine ma... wait, I don't think I even know what gender you are. o_O"

Oh... is that what that strange land formation was? *Takes notes* Still, I do not like the idea of looking like a tomato. I do not particularly like sunlight at all... *Is a creature of the night*

Me and morbid are best buds, I think. Never a dull dream with morbid around - and heh, now s/he's getting my pokemon fics as well. I'm in trouble. Miror B. and pasties sounds awesome. ;__; I never have random dreams.
    Yes and we have our fish and chips and wallabies.

That has to be the most true statement ever. I hate not being able to talk to certain people at certain times and my weekend starts on time and finishs on time. Go GMT time :)
    Yeah but asian food is nice but it doesn't belong in Austrailia.

Cool and lucky you, I have the whole day left to be bored.
    Haha no thanks. I still don't see how you can be an asian country. It just doesn't sound right.

Lmao very true there. So looking forward to the weekend ?
    What? How does that work out?

Your like me, I stick to a couple of sections that I post in and lurk the others and stalk interesting threads without giving a crap about the sectin as a whole.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…