• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Say, seen Sylveon? They new Flying typed Eeveelution. It dont have wings as most expevted but its design is pretty god :p
    Waiting to see its movepool.
    if you're talking about the combatants cup, I have 2 things to say:

1: It has no actual relation to the guild, so there's no real reason to have it mentioned in the OP
    2: there's a link to it in my signature.
    I see. I wish PSN would just lower the price so I don't have to walk a distance lol.
    I see. PSN has it for 50$. But GameStop's site is saying 29.99. I think I'll check there before making any final decisions.
    That's good to hear, I don't have to search for it then. Do you need to play the first one to understand the second? Maybe i'll just watch a playthrough of the first.
    I'll try when I get paid on Friday. Can it bought on PSN and whats wrong with the first one?
    I'm serious. I know why I didn't get more points though.

I need more PS3 games.
    I don't remember the exact part, but I know I was about 23 hours in. I just couldn't get into the battle system as all, or the story.
    I also need to geting to the Megami Tensei series. Sonic CD is great game. I might try some of older FF games. I never heard of Monster World or Parasite Eve.

I can't really get past the battle system for FF 13, I want to but can't. I need get into Disgaea as well. I've heard mixed reviews about SO4 so I'm not sure if i'll try it or not.

I actually keep meaning to get Hyperdimention, I even has a video favorited on my Youtube to remind me but I always forget. I get paid Friday, so I'll try to snag it then. Same with Mugen Souls.
    What'd you get? I've been thinking about looking into the Etrian Odyssey series.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…