• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol thanks yeah the sprite was a bit pixelly but it worked XD im gunna work on some new userbars and link buttons for my club though...
    oh okay got it thanks so just the word shadow with dots ;) thanks

i found a sprite for my club i was surprised XD

no problem and actually you don't always have to have a extracted image for then banner ^_^ its just more preferred to have it for certian banners like extraction,tech banners, and etc that need it to be extracted...for brush effects i think i can swing a normal image :p also what was the text on your banner suppose to be you explained how you wanted it but not the actual text XD
    oh yeah we did just some of my members want to join not everyone...alot of people in my clan are not much hyped to be in the league since drastic closed down the one you made...it was just so inactive...the leaders kept disappearing...it was a mess...the league section is just not active like it use to be anymore :/ i passed it down to him so i can open my art shop...
    actually i didn't for your :/ sorry but its fine i should open back up like tonight anyway...working on them now...i just finished eating lunch...i accepted losts and it was just dream world art so it was fine...so i did make the right decisions for his extraction banner...those images are not hard to fine...i only do that sometimes not all the time though...also btw that shadow triad image is horrible quality XD sorry im just saying the image is a bit to light and the saturation is extremely high so you barely can see it :/ thought i let you know XD
    right after i accepted everyone else XD lol i accepted lost's do to he has a horrible tie with image urls working lol also he wants teg and batttle rhythm to be together for a league...im making the main banner for the league supposedly...well in a bind now XD
    Ehehaha I have a friend named Mack so he's a computer and a truck... Lol

I don't have a phone, but my brother technically had one before me...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…