• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, Kelly's Fiance an TTL were some inspirations for GttR.

Also, have you ever stared a character that immediately strayed from your original template for them?
    Nice, I mean, I wrote some before now, but I scrapped everything and said "Screw it!"
    Knightfall got me back into it, and I plan to actually finish a story now.
    Because I'm such a sarcastic jerk. It gives people a reason to think that, but I'm actually pretty honest.
    Nice! I'll have to have some for my one's that will be showcased in the future too (once they come out that is).

Yeah, I poked fun at the fanfic writer stereotype. Couldn't resist, I'm such a jerk. X3

Also, the story of how i got back into writing is truthful. I'm pretty sure that you know what story that was.
    A lot of things are based on historical events in my story, now that I think about it.

Alright, and I'll give it a look when I can. I've got to go now and take care of some things. So, I'll talk later. See ya, Bru.
    I see. Well, some of the religious aspects in my story are inspired by actual historic events.

I can see why, it's some really good dialogue.
    It's nice to see someone's take on Arceus. I don't think I'll ever get the chance to do so in my story (surprisingly enough), except possibly in a hallucination or something.
    Nice, I didn't get much done, since I was working with KP, but considering I got stuck, I wouldn't have gotten any further that night anyway. I at least had an opportunity to plan where I can go. Well, I think I've seen that he won some awards looking at 2011's awards (I got bores, and thought it would be helpful to know how it all goes down.)

You got to them? Thanks!

Ah, sorry to hear that.
    Wow, that's good. Really good. Based on what you've given me so far, I think I'm going to like this story a lot.
    "Quite nice. Quite a nice little tirade from the Creator of the Stars. He and I share the same no-tolerance approach to violations of justice and dealings with pesky mortals. Keep up the good work, human author. I expect this to be quite the thrilling read."

The Mismagius, The Void of Space that Transcends the Distance Between Reality and Fiction.
    Did you get much done last night?

Oh, just so you know what to do for those image things I ordered, I'd prefer if you sent them on the PM. Just a heads up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…