• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Exactly! I milked it dry of all the fun, well almost. That's why I want some remakes of it.

I know, I know. It's just an idea that apparently Knighty was considering even before I brought it up. But we need to organize it before we put anything into play.
    Ah, I got tired of it after a while, but a wouldn't mind a remake to make me like it more. That region had the best starters, I'll say that!

Well, there's still so much that needs to be discussed about it. There will still be things for founders only, so you don't have to worry, you can still feel exclusive like a country club member.
    Nice! I could always beat my Platinum as Dawn, since Sinnoh is by far my favorite region, but the ability to have your Pokemon out is always cool. If only you could choose when they were out.

Oh, Kelly's Fiance and I have been talking about a ranking system for the WoJ. It basically allows non-founders to have more privileges (there would still be founder exclusive ones) based on how well they do, respect, length of being in the group, skill, and so forth. I mean, you have to earn it, and everyone who's not a founder would have to start from the beginning. I think it's fair, you?
    Yeah... Well, the blue doesn't hurt my eyes that much, actually. :/

Oh, Sid...

I love it, thanks man! And now, I'm off to catch up on some reading and write a little myself.

Oh, and just so you know, Wire comes back.
    Yeah... I'll try and tweak it, but I don't think it's that good.

I don't know, don't ask me. But that much pink has to be a crime.

Oh, and I left a post in the forum. I've made my request for a skin.
    I didn't think about that, but we're still a little ways away from that. But oh well, so you're planning to have one for each founder and each type? That's good. I kinda have an Overthrown one, but it's not nearly as good as yours.

Well, yeah, it's kinda bright, though not as bad as Sid's... So much pink...
    I'm sure you've taken me off the shop due to my inactivity- schoolwork has kept me far too busy to get on here regularly, and I probably will not be in serebii regularly until the summer. That being said, I would like to thank you for the opportunity you've given me. Good luck!
    I've decided I'd like one of your banners. But i've noticed you're quite busy. So I'm briefly asking if you could make a banner for me (I;d obviously post it in the shop). If not I'll simply look for another shop to do a banner for me, and i won't post in your shop, so you don't have to worry. I'd be really grateful if you could, but it's not the end of the world.
    Well, I'm fairly certain that we won't be adding anyone new for a while now. I don't think I could handle it.

I see you've made use of your powers. I like the WoJ skin.
    Ah, I beat S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl today on the hardest difficulty, and with a mod that made weapons more realistic. So I died easier, but it was easier to kill.

Yeah, do you know what it's like? I had to make my way through Pripyat, fighting fighter upon fighter of the Monolith. I had to go into the sarcophagus its self! Being chased by military helicopters and I had to run straight into the Monolith stronghold, the reactor that exploded (which is covered by the sarcophagus). A ginormous emission came, so I only had 6 minutes to get in, as anything not taking appropriate cover died! I had to fight at point-blank with the Monolith's best forces, known as Crystal, nonstop until making my way OUT of it, where even more of the them! There were snipers, assault troopers, one's with RPGs, and masters in powered and armored exoskeletons! I then had to, well, I'll go ahead and say that I ended up winning in the end, and I was ALONE! *pants insanely*

To top it off, Monolith fighters are blood-thirsty mind-controlled fanatics with no sense of self! I've heard stories of them dropping their weapons and charging to kill with their bare hands when they're out of ammo! I once told a medic I met some and he said: "Most people who meet Monolith fighters I see have a few extra holes in them and no pulse. But you seem to be intact! What's your story!" To make it even worse, they fight better than most opponents, have the best technology in the game, and are among the most numerous! Oh, and they were defending! Defending is much easier than attacking!
    True... maybe once we've "solidified" our group and are sure we won't be adding anyone for a while.

Same here, but I'm laying plans for world domination.
    Hmm, I see. Well, I thought it'd be cool to have a "group photo" of our group.

That would work nicely. It'd take some work, and I'll help any way I can. But, we can't do that until Sid upgrades our accounts.
    Hey, Bru. I was thinking. When Sid gets us to admin status, we'll have to get a banner for the top of the forum.
    I was thinking for a design of a WoJ banner. I was thinking of having sprites of our respective Pokemon that each member all on one banner. You know the walking Pokemon sprites from SoulSilver and HeartGold? I was thinking that maybe using those sprites would work as they're smaller and can all fit. But, you're the expert here, and not everyone has "chosen" a Pokemon yet.

Maybe we can make it a thread on the WoJ forums?
    Yeah, as I said, I like how she turned out.

You come up with something to talk about now, I've got nothing.
    Heh, Tess strayed from the template as soon as I wrote her. She originally was supposed to be a frilly goody two-shoes. Instead she ended up being more of a tomboy. I like how she turned out better actually.
    I ended up scrapping a character because of this switch (that, and I didn't know how to introduce him).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…