• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah it does. </3 I attempted to watch Servent of Evil but I literally cringed ._. xD LEN ALWAYS DIES IN EVERYTHING </3

I'm not alone?! Thank goodness. xD You should've heard me when Rin was ganna kiss Len. >_>
    Trust me, I have an undying love for Len. But sometimes my hatered for Rin holds me back. I barely muscled through their version of Antichlorobenzene x Paradichlorobenzene. All I could hear was Rin's voice >_< It was kind of funny. My friend was sitting next to me while I was watching it and I was like, "Rin, don't you touch him- I said don't- You better stop right th- RIN THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO KILL Y-"
    My Friend: "...you...are a strange...strange girl...xD"
    Can you?

HOO BOY HOWDY. Tyrant-mode Shu is a mixed bag. He cares about his people, sure, but the means that he used to get them to listen are arguably flat-out evil and DEFINITELY backfired on him.

Inori?
    They sure did. Whenever there's a big event like that or some other festival, pretty much everyone will do anything just to have fun.
    Oh, it was one of those lion dances. In fact, a lot of people were doing different performances, there were even some firedancers and bands as well. Sorry fot the late reply, things just happened fast.
    Or the only one, since I can't remember of any other word created here.

Good idea, I'll do this when a opportunity omes out. Yup. Nintendo won the real life war, but Sega will win because Gear is the protagonist. This fight would be interesting. In the end, Sonic will befriend Mario, then play some Olimpic games on Nintendo Wii. I've heard Fennekin is a dog, because it's based on Chinese calendar, like the other Fire type starters. Smogonites would complain a lot if there's another Fire Fighter starter. I bet it'll be Fire Flying for the lolz xD

Oh. If I ever tell my friends I finished SAO I'll be obligated to watch those as well, and this wouldn't be good. That was a war which ended fast, huh? Hetalia has wars (not scream wars, just to point that out.). Actually the story takes place in the Second World War, so, there's war, even though it's the cute and metaphorical conflicts.

Yup. That conve is also taking two topics, the first and that one. How repetitive, I guess.
    Oh god, I know. *shot as well*

I know it features Len...but I utterly dispise Len. And Meiko. Don't ask why. xD I could listen to a cover of it. I mean, I'm sure Miku & Kaito have a version.
    Oh. Didn't know that.

That's an understatement. By the end, I didn't know whether or not to dislike him or feel sorry for him.

He's crazy, murderous, and apparently extremely vengeful. I love the dude (not like that). He's just awesome. One of my favorite villains ever, I think. Top 25 for sure.
    Huh... didn't know the first part was Chinese.

I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!

Hey, let's play the Opinion Game! I'll ask your opinion of something on the subject, then you respond and fire off a question of your own!

What is your opinion of Keido?
    Talk about it.

MAN, I completely forgot about Segai! Hey, did you know that his whole name translates into English as "Truth and Lies"?

I liked him and hated him at the same time. He was cool... but evil for the same reasons that made him cool.

Say, what's your opinion of Dargumi (Daryl Yan x Tsugumi)? I, for one, loved it, and hope that they might find each other again one day... thanks to Rowan's sacrifice. (Poor guy... he was the best of the baddies. Even Daryl saw it.)
    Inori's death, as well as Shu's following blindness really made me sad. They were both such a nice couple, too.
    Though not as sad, I felt bad for Gai, too. At least he got Mana in the end.
    Speaking of Mana... I don't know about my opinion of her. She's been psycho since she was seven thanks to the Apocalypse Virus, which is the only reason I don't give her a 10 out of 10 for evil.
    Speaking of 10 out of 10s for evil... DAATH. That creepy blonde dude with the bushy eyebrows. I didn't like him. He was cool, but I didn't like him.
    Everyone has their own opinions~

Mm. I think one of my favorite Miku song is Ievan Polka, or Triple Baka. But she also sounded really good in Bystander with Haku Yowane.
    Everyone has their own opinions~

Mm. I think one of my favorite Miku song is Ievan Polka, or Triple Baka. But she also sounded really good in Bystander with Haku Yowane.
    yeah true but still its hard for me when someone is two faced -_- but i do understand what you say though :)
    That's pretty nice. Anyways, aside from the shops and the restaurants, I watched this big performance in the middle of the street. During the performance, they set off a lot of fireworks, it was kinda chaotic but great overall. I have to admit, it was interesting and a good experience to take part in those activities.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…