• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We all know who's behind the strings here. And I'm not liking it.

I don't think we're ever going to see much of Tomioka's work on Pokemon anymore until maybe XY series. God, I hate those meddling greeds. They seem to shove the happy-go-lucky people down our throats too much.

Regarding Kotetsu... yeah. It's actually more on fault on Ash's part. What the f*** happen to the Ash that had the idea of using Close Combat on the ground just to evade the Water Pulse while being trapped? If it was that Ash, he would know to use Quick Attack or Aqua Jet as evading maneuvers (and of course damage the opponent after that). Yeah, Ash isn't using the "best defense is a good offense" I've known him of.

Best Wishes suck! Whoever thought this series was a best wish is asking to be buried alive.
    What Best Wishes? It's Worst Wishes here! I secretly had high hopes when that Season 2 poster was up. When it aired, wow. Was that full of s*** or what!? This series alone sucked. And it's not getting any better.

Eh, Pearl thread is just inactive. That's all.

Big waiting gap since our last conversation here since September of 2012.
    Naruto and Hinata? Huh. Well, that overarching scenario of mine may have had even more meat in it, given the teamwork among the characters in my human Pokémon pairing triumvirate in stopping Teams Rocket and Plasma. Whereas before, everyone would be mainly getting Butch's name wrong, this time, I would've had Cilan, Iris, Rosa, and Nate also start getting Cassidy's name wrong, even to the point of calling her "Cadance", as in Princess Cadance. As it happens, she and Prince Shining Armor appear to have become my main pairing nowadays, based on everything I remember until that shift toward the ponies and everything I've watched up to this moment. If you'd told me four years ago that I would be starting 2013 supporting a cartoon about pastel-colored ponies doing nothing more or less than exploring the magic of friendship, I would've stared at you and asked aloud, "What could possibly need to happen to get me to do that?", before moving on.
    Holy crud, this is priceless. Between that overarching scenario for ending Pokémon at Unova and this past Saturday's Princess Coronation, it appears I have quite a setup handy for this week. Are you doing well in your corner of the world, old friend?
    Getting caught up on the episdoes I missed from the anime. I know that Ash lost to Cameron then Cameron lost to Virgil, and N is going to show up.
    I like naruhina a lot even though it's coming to close in moments in the manga series which has already began its climax of Naruto's story. Even though hinata already confessed to him, I can tell that he won't be returning her feelings in the series. It's questionable on what the writer's decide for the ending. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Wow Bro
    BW must have let you down. BW still isn't over yet.
    Ash did regress I'll admit that. But the Writers aren't going to let him win or kill his character because of his popularity.
    The Team Rocket Arc was great in my opinion it was just to short unlike the Team Galactic Arc.
    This was definitely not Kanto Ash. To me this was Johto Ash.
    BW had so much potential just not executed right.
    Oh Okay Cool
    I also support both PearlShipping and KissShipping. :)
    Yeah BW had little Shipping Moments.
    How do you feel about BW? :)
    Weren't those songs used to promote Diamond and Pearl.
    High Touch also has to do how much they care about there Pokemon also.
    The Writers didn't give Iris to much Love this Saga. :p
    I respect your opinion but to me its like this :
    Ash/Misty = Love/Hate Relationship
    Ash/May = Teacher/Student Relationship
    Ash/Dawn = Brother/Sister Relationship
    Ash/Iris = Friendship Relationship

:)
    Hey my name is Devin. :)
    Im just a friendly person thats why I sended the Friend Request. :)
    No we haven't spoken Before. :)
    Whats wrong with PokeShipping?
    (sweatdropping) I see. In that case, you might enjoy what I ended up sharing with Joltik-Kid even more. I would've had Ash and Dawn join forces with the Lake Guardians, the Rulers of Time, Space, and Dimensions, and the Original One in stopping J and Team Galactic once and for all, go on to win the Sinnoh League and the Sinnoh Grand Festival, respectively, then head out across the Pokémon world, leaving Brock to study to become a Pokémon doctor. To expand, Jessie, James, and Meowth would quit Team Rocket and either join Christopher's ramen restaurants, start a new journey of Pokémon Contests altogether, or done the first before the second, leaving Cassidy and Bill, er, Botch, er, Butch to become the main Team Rocket operatives moving through Unova to figure out what Team Plasma's planning. Cilan and Iris would step up as the main protagonists, but in accordance with their positions, they'd be able to stay in contact with Alder, Drayden, Burgh, Bianca, and the others during Teams Rocket and Plasma's activities. That split between N and Ghetsis' factions would've taken place before Unova got under way. Maybe to add certain other factors in, I'm now thinking of having Ash, Dawn, Drew, and Brianna step in to help Cilan, Iris, and the other major Unova trainers take down both crime syndicates once and for all, ending Pokémon on a high note.
    Phew. Talk about an increasing set of twists and turns. It would appear that Unova just couldn't keep my attention, and even now, I have an overarching scenario regarding Sinnoh, Team Rocket, and Unova, based on everything I remember from supporting all of you. My shift toward My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has me reviewing my own history, and you might be very surprised at what I've learned. Are you doing well in this new year, old friend?
    But you can't make Ash win a league as that would mean he's reached his climax and you can't make him drop afterwards as it really underplays his character. I'm not proud of this league, but I'll give it a B- for trying originality.
    I'm gonna be honest... I don't think it's that they treat him poorly, it more that I think ideas are running low. But seeing as he'll represent the anime till the game cease to exists, I'd probably run out ideas too sooner or later
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…