• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
kyogreblue3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OBJECTION. He is an Exceed. ;D

Nah, Black/2 and White/2 all the way~

Lol. I really don't think it's that complicated...
    Roxas is just so, uhm, kawaii? <3 I know, right?
    yeah, you always came off as a tomboy-type person to me.
    what with that star wars cosplay and all... XD
    I'm still not very girly (hates skirts and dresses =/), but I'm a lot girlier than you, I suppose. =p

I ship her with Domon WHICH IS A SHIP THAT NEEDS MORE LOVE; Touko x Tsunami is one of my OTPs; and Kidou x Sakuma is my I11 yaoi OTP. THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT. ;A;
    oh, that? well, I guess so. it's gonna be five sooner or later, anyway...
    they were SO COOL though. Honestly.
    Gouenji is sooooooooo protective of Yuuka in the games. It's so adorable. Kidou and Haruna don't really get their moments in the first game, though I think things get better in the second game.

it's a lot cheaper than what they sell it for in the UK =/ about... 50 dollars cheaper? not really sure, but whatever.
    you're the first person I've seen who hates all three Gen 6 starters... I love 'em all. Actually, they're the first set to receive the honour of being liked by me at once.
    yeah actually flareon is like da bomb XD i love that one of the first three ;) when i played my red version when i started pokemon that was my eeveelution :p
    Well, airy, if you get what I mean.
    I know you do, it's just that I don't know why. ;_;

Same old twisted Level-5. //shot
    It would make things a lot more screwed up as well. What if he fell in love with Aki instead? Or Touko? Or Kidou?
    What's a coincidence?
    I loved it, it was so ~fabulous~. <3
    Looks like Yuuka kind of rebelled a bit =p

GET A 3DS. HONESTLY.
    JUST DO ANYTHING IT'LL TAKE YOU. ARGH.
    So.....Happy is, but he doesn't look like a girl. =P

Gen V was the best, in my opinion. =3

I know, right?
    Compared to Roxas, he's very boring. -shot-
    There are too many to list so I'll let you figure 'em out.
    Ehhh, I guess.

I thought you would.
    Thats the joke

I started an xat, its for my social circle, you should get on so I can make you a member for it.
    The daily routine for me: First do tons of stretches that are supposingly different but are in reality exactly the same, Push ups, sit ups, Jumping Jacks, and then whatever else we do is going to last for the rest of the period whether it be run, sport, or more exercising. (Some days were just only exercise)

Mine would be the XYZ. :p

I guess you could say that it would be a little, *takes off sunglasses*, "Far-fetch'd"! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
    hahahaha yeah thought it would be cute ^_^ i hate the color pink but i do love eevee evolutions like alot lol
    Just keep reading.

AR is a game editor, I think you mean flash cards, and the Turn based RPG style of makes keyboards work very well with it.

Your in my latest profile picture, its bad on purpose, use ctrl+mousewheel if you cant see it. but if you still cant, from left to right its absol(absol6028) bk(bekidding) pory(porgon-xyz) you zebe(zoruaboo) me and savvy(savanny)

Edit: I remade it and now its my signature
    why do you not like cute and elegant pokémon like that? ;A;

OMG YES. though the car crash card also doubles as the dying card...
    maybe they accidentally altered the timeline so that Endou isn't married anymore? just saying.
    if he has, then they haven't aired it yet... but if he has then I AM DEAD.
    doesn't really help that there were four managers in the original series, and there are four main girls so far... ;_;
    really, I miss his old Alex Holy Emperor hairstyle. =/

but noooooooooo ;A; ah well, I'll have fun with IE3 and XY until then...
    Yeah, me to... Despite basketball was the only thing we ever did 90% of the time when we did an activity other than exercising (STRETCHING!!!! D:), it's honestly the only sport I'm actually good at... xD

That would be kind of interesting to see what you can come up with for the random letters...

It probably existed at one point in time. Right?... *poker face*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…