• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, Athony, use Assurance!
    X3
    ^w^
    *sits down*
    And lotsa confetti, nya!
    >w<
    Haha, yep, but our PMs are soo awesome, nya!~

Haha, yeah, gold and silver bows, nya!
    Lol, lucky encounter, it was fate, nya!
    o:
    [Its a girl, nya! But...the shiny Dratini was a male for Pokemon White 2, nya DX It looked weird]
    Eh, really?
    Okay then, nya~
    I'm assured
    ^w^
    *cheers again*
    And uhhh, fancy lights, nya!~
    >w<
    *air punches*
    Yesh, nya, we're gonna get up to 100, after all, we're up to 84 now, nya!~

Haha, yeah, and it'll look like Rudolph the raindeer-more feminine though, nya!
    >w<
    Luckyy, nya!~!
    [Its Dratini, nya! XP]
    DX
    I'm sowwy, nya!!
    *hugs and huggles*
    Yeah, and fireworks, nya!
    >w<
    *cheers*
    Yep, nya!~

Haha, yep, shiny version could have a red nose, nya!
    X3
    Like 12.5 for da females and 87.5 for da males, nya!
    DX
    >o<
    [An adorable Dragon type, I like da sound of dat, nya! >X3]
    ^w^
    *hugs*
    Hehe, really, nya??
    *huggles*
    Lets go for it, nya!
    *jumps up*
    And guess what?
    We're on page 83 for our convos, nya!
    >w<

Yeah, lol, its like-Sylveon use Fly!
    And Sylveon is sooo small, nya!
    X3
    Especially cuz of da ratios about male and female Eevees, nya...it makes me shudder just thinking about a male one, nya!
    OwO
    [Omg, I know right? Especially if its a boy, nya! Lol, imagine if it was a Dragon type! >w< It looks cute though, nya~]
    XP
    *hugs*
    Awww~
    *huggles*
    Haha, yep, the sequel, nya!~

Its called Sylveon, maybe a Flying or Steel type, nya?
    Imagine if you got a male Sylveon, nya...
    OwO
    Haha
    *hugs*
    Awww, so darn sweet, nya~
    *huggles*
    For a bit, more than a hour, nya!~

There's a new eeveelution and it looks weird, nya!
    DX
    Lol hurray! NiteOwl Power! x3
    I'm hoping that it lasts. I've always wanted a relationship like this, where the guy always spoils me like, no-questions-asked kind of thing. Although, I'm also hoping I don't chicken out at some point :|
    I was kind of lucky I got one, too. For some reason, they're always out of those gummy balls when I head over for a boba. I'm glad there's always another one that doesn't run out so quickly. Hahaha nope, not tonight, but maybe this weekend >:3 after I'm done with Rayman Origins, of course!
    D'awwww, puppy time :3
    Yep, nya, since I'm in a good mood today~
    ;3
    Awwww, I'm glad that I'm finally back too, nya!~
    Lol
    >w<
    *huggles*
    YUS!~
    >w<
    Never! Sleep is for the weak! xP
    I'm really enjoying his company! I've never been this....spoiled. I'm not used to so much attention, but I welcome it with open arms. My valentine's a big sweetheart (see what I did there? lol), in his own quirky way :p
    Hahaha I was whining for a boba all day, so I'm glad I was able to get one tonight. Plus, that I was able to find Metal Gear for the 3DS. I can be at ease with myself lol
    Do tell :p
    mehbeh :p
    I'm just fine. My day went...rather well. After hanging out with my valentine, I went with my cousin to the mall for some quality cousin-bonding time. Over a video game and some bobas :)
    How about you?
    Oh crap i forgot

so j ken legitamate beat my yugi deck with shining flare wingman suiciding into obelisk and then attacking with wildheart...
    Awwww, you're da sweetest, nya!~
    >o<
    I know right? I wanna talk to ya too but then I was too busy, nya!
    DX
    It was horrible, nya!
    ;o;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…