• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeeep~
    You got it~ xD

Well, that is very true. That's why I have a list of all my favorite people here. >.<
    I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. XD
    Nah, not motivated to do that. Guess I am what I am regardless.

Oh... well... drizzling that doesn't know whether to stay or go irritates me... but overall drizzling is cute. And still very blue.
    The last time I checked, yeah. :p

I love the rain... it makes me happy, especially when it's heavy. It's so blue and sleek... and blue...
    Well, as the old saying goes: "I'd encourage thinking outside the box only when it becomes evident that there's any thinking going on IN it." ;) [a]Nah, I'mnot either, I lied. XDD I have a terrible temper too. >.<[/s]

Yeah, pretty much. Pineapple is my favourite, most favourite thing to eat EVER! X3

She keeps telling me too. o__o - We're both sufferers!!! D;
    I know, right?! :D Haha, I'll do my best to think outside the box. :3 Pfft, I'm patient. :p

Nah,I'm not hard to please. Gimme pineapple and I'm happy. XD Obviously! :D
    Awww, thanks. I'd rather have a weird love for colours and pineapple (yeah, pineapple) than for ugly drsses and face-paint. :p Urk, Cat is constantly trying to convert me into a girly-girl, I'm sure of it. <~<
    Yup, eventually when I think of something both catchy and awesome. I have LemonyLuu for one of my friends on here, so you can see right there how far my creativity stretches when it wants to. XDDD Of course you can't. ;)

Not a problem - wasn't hard. ^_^ Oh yeah, lol, lazy rule right there. XDD
    I guess so, but it's still kinda mean. Oh well, I was mean by calling their adoration for stupid make-up and girly dresses weird/stupid as well, so it's all well and good. >:)
    First time? Then I must make your nick-name based off of this! XP Don't I know it! ;D

Nah, you're worthy - I wouldn't waste my time with somebody who's not. :) Yeah I did, but I wouldn't class myself as a celebrity as such. XD Just a girl with an inexplicable adoration for colours. :3
    No seriously, I creep some people out because I love colours so much. XD They're like: "Her fascination with them is not NORMAL!!! D:" XDDD
    Yep, so you're a stalker, nya!
    Jks~
    >w<
    Yesh, you do, nya!~
    >w<
    And our dogs, nya!~!
    >o<
    Six!!!!

Lol, I always thought they were 'clouds' or decorations, nya!
    >o<

Really?
    Whoaaa
    OwO
    Omg, really?
    XP
    [Yep, so I decided it to evolve him into a Dragonite and he's sitting there in my box, being shadowed by Brava, my flawless shiny Flygon, nya~]
    Haha, definitely, King Wingzx. I need a nick-name for you, hmm... I nick-name ALL my friends. XD Well, you're my type of friend then. ;D

N'aww, you no longer have to miss me for I am gracing you with my presence on this fine morning. ;) PFFFT- I'm not usually this pseudo-arrogant. Trust me. I'm about as reserved as it gets. XD. Yup, it is to show mood. And I started that trend!! So proud! SO PROUD!! :')
    Aww, thanks a lot. I was kidding, but it's obviously true if you say so. ;D Not a problem I do my best to never forget my friends. Some I ignore on purpose however. XDD Well, prepare to know the weirdest person you will ever meet then. :p

Heh, I'm a night owl too. The only reason I wasn't on last night? Because my mom screwed my computer up and I didn't have enough patience with my tablet since I have to talk in colour around these forums and the colour takes forever to work on there. >~<
    Haha, too well, nya!
    XP
    *throws you a pillow too*
    Haha, and music, nya!~
    >w<
    Make dat 4, nya!

Yesh, Suicune's tail/s are ribbons....
    OwO
    Dats just...weird!
    >o<

OwO
    Awww, you should, its better than the previous versions though~
    If you dun play it anymore, can I have your pokemon, nya?
    Lol, jks
    XP
    [I know right? And when it evolves into Dragonair, nya OwO]
    Lol
    Cuz, just cuz!~
    ;3
    *grabs two fluffeh lilac blankets and tosses one to you*
    And a pinata, nya!
    >w<
    Yeah, and they have Top Secret on them, don't they, nya?
    XP

Yeah, like Suicune, nya!
    >o<
    DX
    Why, nya??
    What game do you play then?
    [Yesh, cuz I finished da Treehouse and I got a shiny male Dratini, it was pink and it was locked as a male, nya! DX]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…