• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cheers. I'm hoping to get a 2 or 3 track EP around the 25 minute mark finished. Which I'll suggest putting up as pay what you want on bandcamp. That way everyone can stream it, those who dont want to pay can have it, but those who feel it's worth something can pay for it. Seems fair to me. But I'll proabbly post a link in the metal thread if/when we get it done.
    I basically knocked this together before, but keep it to yourself as I don't really want to go giving too much away.
    https://soundcloud.com/neil-slater/track-1-so-far

that is all me. We're supposed to be more sludgy sounding, but I don't like sludge, and I make the music, so it's ended a bit more like funeral doom. You'll probably have to turn it up a bit to get the best from it.
    Wow, that's a hell of a lot. I did like them. I have all their studio albums and have seen them live 4 times (including the RAH show that made it onto the recent DVD). However since that show I've barely listened to them at all. I've just not been in the mood other than a few months back when I stuck Watershed and Damnation on.
    oh yeah the will go down normally when they come out with a new one ;) that is always the case tbh
    That's quite a lot when you think about it though. 15k in in 3 months is just short of a sixth of what I've listened to in 4 years. I'm only averaging 65 tracks a day at the moment.
    i really don't mind it but im really angry that its on the 3ds i really want it but i don't want to buy a 3ds just for that game :/ so i may be new generationless until i get a 3ds for good reasons...
    Probably Extreme Agression. I know Pleasure to Kill is always seen as their best, but to be honest it never really clicked with me.
    well technically my favorite is 1st since im 22 years old lol i started from the beginning ^_^
    i love them all lol but if i really had to pick it would be hard to be honest ^_^ and thanks...
    yeah i do thanks i own photoshop and i havent took one graphics design class...lets just say im pretty good at figuring out the system really well...i do have workers in my shop though for other art styles for people that may want things more simpler or they want it more of a darker look if you know what i mean...all that in my thread is my work...i would get in major trouble stealing others work which i can't do that...well i do have to give some credit to the artist that made those images which i do on deviantart...sometimes people request with deviantart art so i give credit to the artist if i put them up...
    btw welcome to the fourms ^_^ ill be your first friend...thanks again for appreciating my art ;) there are forms in my shop so make sure to copy and paste correctly what you want ;) my shop is open now :) only 3 spots though...you normally look for the sign that says shop open under my name unless you want to request from my workers...they will have there seperate area...so be careful...everything listed under me i can do...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…