• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Soaring Pikachu

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude, it's been a while.

And yeah, no kidding. I've had great jobs before that yeah, did involve a bit of work, but they were reasonable and I could work with those people. This is a total mess and frankly, I can't wait to get out of it. It's been hard, but instead of letting the anger and frustration get to me, I use it as energy to search for another position as soon as I get home. I've had better and will get better.

Still, thanks for your support, dude, I appreciate that. Cheers.
    Ha ha, yeah. It did move fast, and we ran into a few issues that were resolved, but we needed some hefty revisions, hence the second revised version. It does move fast, but you really only need to focus on the events that are happening at the same location your character is at. Still, if you change your mind, it would be great to have you.
    The reasons for which I want - really, need - a reset button for my life are not going away.
    This is actually one of the few anime that I prefer in Japanese and not because of the voice acting but because of the story line. They completely removed a lot of the story in the English dub such as the VERY VERY obvious relationship Touya and Yukito had, Tomoyo having a Crush on Sakura etc. Just shows how messed up are country is for taking away those things especially Touya X Yukito that was my favorite part lol
    Yeah! Only wish it had been a bit less formulaic at times and also a bit more varied. The last season was different, whether that was good or bad^^
    Worst horror movie I've ever seen was Poultrygeist. It was horrible in so, so, so many ways. I thought it would be stupid horror funny, but it just ended up being gruesomely disgusting.

As for the zombie RP, yeah, sorry to see it go, but I've been pretty darn busy lately with other things. But yeah, I don't get why academy RPs are so popular, I can't stand them and they're just so BORING. I've even given them a honest to goodness try and everyone just gets bored before it even amounts to anything remotely interesting. But yeah, you're right, RPs need to constantly be changing and doing something new and interesting, or else they just fall flat on their face.
    That Dreamcrafters RP kind of tanked though. People wanted to pay it too defensively and the charm behind the whole RP (being able to imagine your own weapons and attack means) went out the window. Hence, why even I got bored of it.

Oh, and I'm game for the Escape From Silph Co HARD MODE RP, just need to decide what Pokemon to pick.
    Hey there, are you planning on posting in the Earthbound RPG anytime soon? We need our Wrong Way Tester back!
    Yeah, that's a great thing to compare them to. I remember one RP I was in that was an RTS and RPG mix, and it was epic. I would love another RP like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…