• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i thought it would be. i think that i should keep at a twelve people a team anymore and it might take too long to start.
    yep we need a few more players but then we'll start. i closed over team doom elites becasue it has ten players for sure and maybe two more if my friends dont get put off by team building.
    i joined my turny. i decided that i needed to get in some practice. i also have two friends who will join if they get the chioce to be on same team.
    lloking at som things on forums/ getting ready for a DS to Wii battle with a friend. YOu know BAyleaf? he's my friend from school. but im battling his other friend tommorow.
    probly is though he did make me a cool sprite. but i cant put that before whats right and fair.
    Torrterra got some people from the super elites to join the tornament. he put the link in one of his posts. it looks like ray will be banned from it because so far all votes are to ban him.
    okay, will you add the link? I think you'll have enough time because i will start the count down to the start after all the original spots are filled then it will be a few more days at least.
    okay when your ready ill post the thread then you can post with the prize(S). what do you think is best prize?
    It could be a set number of rounds or untill one team is completely ko'ed.
    the winner over all would be the best player in the winning team. eather a vote would be done or the reamining players could battle for first or you score points on how many pokes remain after each battle and the person with the most points on the winning team wins. even better just have enough prizes for everone on winning team. Do you want to give the prizes to the winners. i forgot my wifi is still acting up. its really easy to get the dratini i mentioned if you have the tms. DO you have pokerus?
    sorry bout the late response ive been getting lag really bad. the system even thinks im logged off. anyways the teams would be givin a name by the first peson to respond wanting to be in the turny. and would be made up of anyone wanting to compete. RAndom people jioning forces for a short time to win a contest. say there were ten people in each team. team A would play TEam B and the top players would battle then the next and so on. anyone who loses is knocked out.
    so do you like the idea of a tornement made of two teams battling it out? i sent you a pm with more info.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…