• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I bet you can't do it on Tuesdays though.

It's not like Dragonball Z, it's just named after it.

ANIMAL FARM TEST

As long as it puts bread on the table, am I right?

Did you get to feel the water that came from that ocean at the spot? (THEY HAD IT BACK IN MY DAY AT LEAST)
    ----------
    Prove to me that the majority of people are not horrible, not random acts of kindness from a single person, as a whole.

Protip: you can't.
    ----------
    So now........
    Well, for now. It's a long story. Short version, I'm on "vacation".

No, it's not your fault. I just twitch once each time I see a typo of the sort. Hopefully, the lady at the computer next to me won't get crept out.

...and there goes another car horn. Man, these people surely aren't...how do I put it...neighborly.
    *they're (I'm a grammar Nazi :/)

They were in a box set, and they were real from what I saw. They just are easier to ship to Greece from Japan than to elsewhere, hence the cheaper prices.
    Gift shops never have anything worth your money. Only if you go onto streets will you uncover possessions that are that awesome. For example, I got two beautiful, hand-woven, silk scarfs today just for 10 euros, as well as a Pokemon card pack (at least 30 cards each) for 1,50 euros. Just lovely.
    I was wrong, there were only 14 to go. Only 11 to go!!

Wanna play KIU? We haven't done that in awhile...

Maaan, I only just unlocked the Centurion Orbs. =/
    *at

My sister would've probably killed someone to get a ticket to that place (she's a diehard fan of the movie). Good thing she's not here to read this.
    why? ;_; that part seems boring tbh . . .

I know, but people prefer playing them with ARs or something
    you know, ON their DS . . .
    How often do you lift?

You should watch it. There are currently only 8 episodes out but they are long and really good if you like sprite battles and stories.

I am studying for test tomorrow. D:
    I stopped on the part when they figured out Newt went with the cranks somewhere . . . .

ehh. I use emulators xD
    and man that sounds boss o_o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…