• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dunno, just missing somebody a bit. :/

Okie dokie! :D
    Urk, not always. Not when the little bastard deserves it. >~>

Aww, that's cute. :3
    >~<

I know, right? I'm just full of it. :D Thanks for excusing me... ^^; Yeah, just stay talking to me. You should read my bio for my colour code, y'know. I use colours for a reason. :p Me too! >.<

I kinda laugh at moments like that and then start going: "Jess, how are you so stupid?" XD

Definitely - lemonade is epic. :3 And of course you knew it would have pineapple on it, otherwise you don't know me at all. XP
    Cheesecake, yup. 83

DUH, Pineapple! XDD Though a runner-up is definitely... mmm... kiwi/strawberries. I also like Grapes. And bananas. X3
    Probably just good old pizza. I'm a sucker for pizza, especially when I share it with others - I get to show my generosity. "B*tch, you be having two slices and the rest is MINE. x)

Bit of a weird one here: Favourite punctuation?? :p
    Well actually... I'm kinda empty right now. :/

So when do you wanna do that?? :)
    Haha, me too. I don't fight much any more, but I can sure as hell defend myself. >:)

Do you have anybody in mind? Do you have a crush on anybody?? ^^
    Y-Yeah... *Shivers* I don't know why... it just terrifies me... ;___; *Hugs back*

They can still fell the awesomeness radiating from me. ;3 Sorry, I have to make myself feel good since I'm actually pretty down right now... :/. I also hate it when cars stop beside me. >.<
    Argh!!!!!

Hahahaha, never done that before, though I've walked into the wrong class, noticed none of my classmates there and just gone: "...Well f*ck!" and then left. XDDDD

Me too! :D Though I love pineapple juice and Lemonade too. x3
    Cheesecake. Cheesecake!! And pineapple upside down. :3

Favourite fruit??
    Makes me so happy. x)

Awesome,we can exchange. Better to do it privately though - I mean, I posted on the picture thread some time ago, but it wasn't for somebody in partcular, so yeah. ^^;

Pfft, TV maes Math look easy too. And tolerating somebody you don't like. Whenever I'M around somebody I hate, I always have the urge to punch their face so hard it comes out of their ass. XDDD
    Same here! I might do a full run of it tonight because, with luck, I get my internet on my PC back. :D

Omg, yes... that was just... oh wow. XD "Tubby mc-Fat-F*ck". XDDDDDD
    I understand. It's awesome to have a partner, but you don't need one. x)
    Hair that's off somebody's head. >.< ANY bathrooms are scary. ;___;

Ugh, I hate that! >.< I'm like: "Mind your own business, dude/lady." XD Also pretty annoying... but I assume it's because I'm so awesome they need to stand still and take me in for a second time. ;D XDDD
    Oooh, quite a tough one. Mine would probably be being locked in a bathroom in which the bath is filthy and covered in hair and the bathroom is tiny. I'm shivering just thinking about it. >.<

Hmm... I can't actually think of one. Probably something meager, like when I was walking on the ice and I slipped in the middle of the road and held the traffic up. They were all beeping their horns at me and telling me to "Get the f*ck out the road!!", but I couldn't move 'cause I was laughing too hard. Yeah, I laugh at myself. XDDDD

Favourite drink?? :p
    YES!!! XDDD

I can always send you a photo - I'm not so shy any more, since sharing on the picture thread. :3

HAHA!! I had the same problem. .___.
    It is, but I don't like those two. And Tails/Cosmo got bigger recently, haha. :')

Same here with the dying of laughter. Especially the end when they thought he was screwed up. I DIED SO HARD!!! XDDDDD
    My brother has the same thing, with the needing somebody thing. .___.
    Mine are weird. Mine, the most normal one is closed spaces. My other two are loose hair, and bathrooms. *Sobs* >~<

Omg... people spitting. It's just gross. Closely tied is racists and Math. And people leaving freaking doors OPEN when they've left the room! UGHHH!!! >.<
    What's would be your worst nightmare??
    Yeah - when she was delivering Fireside Cookies and then in the movie. And when she and Perry swapped bodies... quite a few times. XD

I'm not gonna rip my hair out - it's too good!!! D:
    XDD

It is, trust me. Played it before, it's kinda "Hit the ball or you SUCK!!!" - I'm there on the other side of my opponent like: "Why so serious?" XDDD
    Sonic X was just fantastic... I loved Cosmo as well, when she made her appearance. Tails, Cosmo, they were the best couple ever. X3

Ahhh!! How can you NOT be a reader?! You have to have read at least ONE book?? D:

Omfg, so awesome, both of them! What's eve more awesome is that you didn't laugh at me for liking the latter. Apparently because it's "animated", it's childish. I was like: "B*tch, please, you know you love this." XDD
    Oooh, I liked that film Ted as well. It was hilarious. XDD

I did - I asked: "What is your phobia(s)??" XDD
    I like the cracky ship, Candace and Doofenshmirtz (as well as her and Jeremy, haha), because it's just so hilarious. So many laughs. XDDD

Haha, there are some guys SHORTER than me, but they're not in my year,so it's hardly an achievement. D; (Omg, you don't even know it! Try be URROUNDED by them, in which the only thing they talk about is make-up, boys and CLOTHES - It makes me wanna RIP MY HAIR OUT. >.<)
    ALWAYS. All the time, bro. XDD

Yeah, but normally, it's classed as an indoor sport. I can play well, so I'm accustomed to both - but it's still tricky by a landslide outside. At least in Tennis, the ball is heavy enough, so even if it's windy, doesn't affect the game too much. I don't really like Tennis though. >~>

He is! I loved him in Sonic X especially. I duno, a lot of people hated the show, but I quite enjoyed it. :3 MLP isn't THAT bad... it's been a pleasure to study, actually. ^/^

Awesome. Something the same then. :D
    Awww, you're missing out by not readin.g Oh well. ;__; Mine are probably the whole lot of Jacqueline Wilson (Sapphire Battersea, Lily Alone, those in particular were my favourite reads). The Secret Garden... hmm... Flowers in the Attic. The Jack Sparrow series. Umm... Wolf Brother. SO MANY. x)

Probably either, This Means War, Rush Hour (any of them - they're all fantastic. X3), or Road to El Dorado. <-- THIS. THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD!!

What is your phobia(s)??
    Haha, yeah, those moments are the best. Can't understand the people that ship them though. O.e XDDD

It will be eventually! :D

Yeah, you're right, but when you're the shortest of your friends too (though I guess it helps nearly all of them are guys - I'm not a "girl-mix-with-girl" kinda girl), it kinda confirms it. XD
    Math is such a drag for me... I hardly ever understand. I mean, WOW, who needs to know what ab x 1286514652397514835= 2346`374)squared)?? UGGHHHH... >~> As I always say: "A+B= Y should I care?"

Of course! And despite what a lot of people think, it's very intense. Even more so than competitive Tennis or sometimes even FOOTBALL. And we ll know how THAT plays out on the field. .__.
    Too bad - I would've challenged you to a game. :/ Well, at least I know I can win now. xP

Awesome! And yeah, I do know them - heard of them. XD Mine are probably: Tails (Sonic), Yoshi (Mario) and... probably... Rainbow Dash (MLP - NO, I do not watch this, I have been studying it, and I've kinda grown attached to RD... that's all... >/>)

Probably my OWN ship, Strawberryshipping, which is Chili/Ruby. She's my OC. Though if I have to go for an official shipping, it would be a tie between Pearl and Wishful (though I despise Ash, so Wishful pulls ahead, I guess).

Favourite book?
    Honestly, Perry irritates me; he's always bullying poor Doofy. :'(

I'll try and show you some, because what I'm gnna do is, since my family doesn't have enough to decorate yet (since all our money went to different expenses), is draw LOADS of cartoon pictures and stick them around my bedroom. So yeah, I could take you some pictures of a few of those, if need be. :)

Well, I don't know, 5"1/2-ish, somewhere around there. Everybody complains I'm really tiny, but I've never seen it till nowadays. x(
    UGGGHHHH, MATH, BURN IT!!! Sorry.XD Mine's English. So awesome. x) <333

BADMINTON! I play competitively at my school... it's epic. Follow ups are Rugby (though I hardly ever play that any more 'cause the kids have gone), Football and Cricket. x)
    What are your top three characters? (These can be out of ANY fandom, ANY premise, ANY game/book/TV program, etc)
    I'm sowwy, I do, nya!
    DX
    ^w^
    Lolwhut, why, nya???
    ?w?
    Awwww, so sweet, nya~
    >o<
    Thirty-three~

Lol, great minds think alike, nya!~
    =^w^=

I still can't believe dat...
    Lol
    >w<
    [I know right? His name is R, lol its for Team Rocket cuz it looked evil, nya... <w< Well, I still use him a lot though, nya~ ^w^]
    Haha, yeah sure, nya!~ XP
    Haha, I am, dun worry, nya~!
    >w<
    Haha, ish, I guess, nya~
    How 'bout you??

Yesh!
    Of course, nya!~
    >o<
    Twenny! Lol~ (its twenty but I alwayz pronounce it 'twenny', nya!~)

LOL!~!
    I was like all creeped out when I found out dat they were its tail, nya!
    >w<

OwO
    You're kiddin' right...~
    Lol
    [Nope, green as main, and purple for da wings, it looks weird, nya... >w> Yep, dun have much use for it at da moment, nya]
    I hope you're right. Maybe it will distract the class into looking at Pikachu so that they aren't looking directly at me during : o
    Yeah, though I don't have much time tomorrow. And I'm giving my speech in a Pikachu shirt, I'm sure that won't make people look at me funny .-.
    He was stumped by a gorz token when he had 2 graphas, a sillva and a snoww on the field I just stalled for 3 turns and then wiped him out with a junon combo
    so I just creamed a DW guy using prophecies. The player was stupid so it wasnt that big of an accomplishment XD and he had 900 rating
    Back for a short sec >.> I did the first half, the rest tomorrow before class. I know what I want to say, I was just too lazy to write it down so I can prepare for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…